Downloading the Dream

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote: That's normal with PayPal. It's pretty secure and if you give credit card details elsewhere, someone still inputs your details on a pc somewhere, so it's probably more risky.
I wasn't so happy about using PayPal but so far it seems to have worked OK for me. Seem to get quite a lot of spam about my PayPal account but as long as I don't reply to them I should be alright. :evil:
Well paypal's got to get the money somehow - it's a trade between convenience and risk. I remember thinking the 1st transaction a pain to set up but since then no worries, and prompt email notifications give confidence.

As you say Chris PayPal gets used as a front for fraud attempts but we're all getting the message I think - if an email's asking you to verify your password it's 100% certainly a criminal that needs to be reported - either to http://www.antiphishing.org/report_phishing.html or with the later browsers with their built-in tools.
OK lads thanks for replying. So without being too enquiring here, I hope, have you guys had your bank details registered with this mob without problems for some time?

Heard some bad karma like :!:
redziller

Post by redziller »

For, what, guess over a year - since whenever TDShop required it. And ebay too since then.

oh and there's a character round these parts that raffles TD memorabilia for charidee.

But no, had no issues other than odd emails that I would have had anyway from criminals pretending to be with PayPal

Your biggest worrry would be if you were in England and receiving child benefit via PayPal which I don't think Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs do yet (thank gawd)

actually - worse would be bleeding Oystercard for travelling in London but that's another story
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I wasn't so happy about using PayPal but so far it seems to have worked OK for me. Seem to get quite a lot of spam about my PayPal account but as long as I don't reply to them I should be alright. :evil:
Well paypal's got to get the money somehow - it's a trade between convenience and risk. I remember thinking the 1st transaction a pain to set up but since then no worries, and prompt email notifications give confidence.

As you say Chris PayPal gets used as a front for fraud attempts but we're all getting the message I think - if an email's asking you to verify your password it's 100% certainly a criminal that needs to be reported - either to http://www.antiphishing.org/report_phishing.html or with the later browsers with their built-in tools.
OK lads thanks for replying. So without being too enquiring here, I hope, have you guys had your bank details registered with this mob without problems for some time?

Heard some bad karma like :!:
I've been using it for quite a few years now without any trouble. I've not given them any bank details, I've only registered one of my credit cards with them. Since my credit card has anti-fraud protection, I'm hoping that I'm sufficiently covered should anything go wrong.
har

Post by har »

cheers red, reassuring, at least in respect of dream purchases!

HMRC = erses :roll:

Will check out the memorabilia 8) but give the Oystercard a miss thanks :D
Last edited by har on Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote: I've been using it for quite a few years now without any trouble. I've not given them any bank details, I've only registered one of my credit cards with them. Since my credit card has anti-fraud protection, I'm hoping that I'm sufficiently covered should anything go wrong.

Aye, was hoping I could just use my credit card also. Although it must be said having just acitvated a pay pal account and having such extensive payments to Eastgate in Euros in the last fortnight has possibly made them think :?:

I'll see what happens, but thanks very much for responding lads :)
har

Post by har »

finally got a reply today from paypal to the e mail I sent them on 27/11/07, about the problems I was having purchasing downloads from here.

"rupert" states I have reached my £1000 spending limit for the month :shock: :shock: :shock:

Despite it actually only being £48.81 I have spent at Eastgate.

What a complete byunch of Wallies! Just checked my account and all appears in order. Just ordered the two new cds okay.

Do they actually know what they are doing at Paypal :?:

PS to be honest quality of the music must be worth close to a grand rite enuff :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Download of One night In Space concert - just under 2 hrs - available for download in the next couple of days - NEWS SECTION ! :D
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

timer wrote:Download of One night In Space concert - just under 2 hrs - available for download in the next couple of days - NEWS SECTION ! :D
Just added another thing to the Christmas List. Downloads mean I get in Australia before the 25th.
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Download of One night In Space concert - just under 2 hrs - available for download in the next couple of days - NEWS SECTION ! :D
Very nice and very good work from Eastgate,now people dont have to wait for the DVD for the music 8) and they are guaranteed to listen before xmas :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

No thank you I’ll buy one shop online. :D :wink:

:!: :arrow:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

VERY nice deal - especially for those that don't buy the DVDs.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Beaubourg wrote:
VERY nice deal - especially for those that don't buy the DVDs.
I already ordered the dvd and if it is good one, I will download the soundtrack, too.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I love this idea hopefully if TD play in Japan next year this will be available for download
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Great news. I'll have some of that. The Orange Oddysey download is just great, this one should be even better. :D
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

alipaul wrote:I love this idea hopefully if TD play in Japan next year this will be available for download
I think that's a given......

That's one of the things i really like about TD right now.....

They can release what they want, when they want, and how they want..... and without any interference from a big record label.... cos they have their own label in Eastgate.

Many of the live DVD's have become available literally weeks after the performance. Imagine if they were signed to EMI or Sony, or still with Virgin...... we'd be waiting years for these releases.....
Be at one with the sequencing.....