Miracle Mile

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Miracle Mile

Post by ant »

:) Just to let you know that if any of you never got hold of this album and you want to, CDS in Dundee have got hold of some remaining stock of this now no longer available album and are selling it at £6.99 plus P+P. A good album and worth having so hurry if you want it 'cause they probably haven't got that many. Good Luck. :)
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

nice LP, one of the last great TD STs imho
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:nice LP, one of the last great TD STs imho
A big favourite of mine. :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Yes i agree not too shabby
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

AbFab!

Love the cover art, too.
JD

Post by JD »

was never really that taken with this one, although I thought the film was pretty good , plus it had some good bits of unreleased music too.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Huuuuugely underestimated album.............After the call and Teetering Scales legendery tracks IMHO............LOVE IT 8) :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

After Melrose, this is my fav from the Melrose Years. I agree, it's underestimated. Lovely sequencer work. One track sounds like Tubular Bells meets Cherokee Lane!
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

A great soundtrack, one TD's very best. Cool movie, too.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
hansx

Post by hansx »

rotwang wrote:A great soundtrack, one TD's very best. Cool movie, too.
Like this one very much. One of their best. And indeed a bit underestimated.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I love this one too. One of the last TD albums I was able to buy new from a local shop :cry:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

sparrow wrote:I love this one too. One of the last TD albums I was able to buy new from a local shop :cry:
I remember finding my copy in 'Our Price' in Witney, Oxfordshire. It was an incredible relief to me, as I had interpreted the prose on the back of Lily on the Beach as a farewell and end to the band!
It is a fine album to boot, and yet another example of how good soundtracks can be when TD get a look-in to the editing and mastering.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

billythefish wrote:
sparrow wrote:I love this one too. One of the last TD albums I was able to buy new from a local shop :cry:
I remember finding my copy in 'Our Price' in Witney, Oxfordshire. It was an incredible relief to me, as I had interpreted the prose on the back of Lily on the Beach as a farewell and end to the band!
It is a fine album to boot, and yet another example of how good soundtracks can be when TD get a look-in to the editing and mastering.
I bought my vinyl copy from our price in Stirling. At the time they had about 20 TD albums on the racks. :roll: Now even a trawl around Glasgow turns up just the Virgin years and rarely anything else. :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
billythefish wrote:
I bought my vinyl copy from our price in Stirling. At the time they had about 20 TD albums on the racks. :roll: Now even a trawl around Glasgow turns up just the Virgin years and rarely anything else. :cry:
I've seen a few more.... what about Lost in Music?, they have quite a few TD releases, Fopp and HMV even have a couple of the new albums (Paradisio and MFD)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

One Music track for after call.

:!: :arrow: