New Solo Album by Jerome Froese

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

Froesesque wrote:Neptunes for me was just a really cool experience, the perfect soundtrack to play if you were taking a long trip to the aformentioned blue planet.

At Marianas Trench is another fave of mine, got it on my mp3, what a wonderfully atmospheric track 8)
I'm hoping for more tracks in the vein of AMT. A little more ambience would suit me fine.
Last edited by Hobo on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

More in the vein of "A Room in the House" "Decoding with Celine" and "The Murder Mystery Dinner" :D saying that,theres not a duff track on Neptunes all IMHO of course :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Rico wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Yep. Really looking forward to this release. It'll be interesting to see which way this one goes. Will it be more guitar or more electronics?
oh well regarding style, I do think he'll go on the same recipe, without surprises.

not that I won't be happy to be surprised. :wink:

electronic melodies movement in a rock glitter of ambiance was Neptunes, up for better.
Yep. I'd settle for a few surprises. It's one reason why I like TD and it's something Jerome seems to have inheritted from his dad.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

It is mentioned that this new album will be a bit more upbeat from Neptunes with additional surprises but still no release date as yet wonder where Jerome will promote this release ....

Greetings Geoff from Califonia.... 8) :!: :arrow: :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Taximan431 wrote:It is mentioned that this new album will be a bit more upbeat from Neptunes with additional surprises but still no release date as yet wonder where Jerome will promote this release ....

I wouldn't have thought you could get much more upbeat from Neptunes. Personally, I'd prefer a more downbeat offering.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:It is mentioned that this new album will be a bit more upbeat from Neptunes with additional surprises but still no release date as yet wonder where Jerome will promote this release ....

Hopefully we will get a London show :idea: :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Hopefully we will get a London show :idea: :wink: :arrow:[/quote]

This would go wonderfully with the TD activities, plus I missed the last one! anyone got an original Rapid Eye Movement they want to sell? PM me.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Hopefully we will get a London show :idea: :wink: :arrow:
This would go wonderfully with the TD activities, plus I missed the last one! anyone got an original Rapid Eye Movement they want to sell? PM me.[/quote]

You would have to stump up a few bucks now Tim,those (111) copies are long gone :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Guess he has now more time after his departure (????) from TD.
Rico

Post by Rico »

Chris Monk wrote:
Rico wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Yep. Really looking forward to this release. It'll be interesting to see which way this one goes. Will it be more guitar or more electronics?
oh well regarding style, I do think he'll go on the same recipe, without surprises.

not that I won't be happy to be surprised. :wink:

electronic melodies movement in a rock glitter of ambiance was Neptunes, up for better.
Yep. I'd settle for a few surprises. It's one reason why I like TD and it's something Jerome seems to have inheritted from his dad.
modern Edgar solo was an image of modern Jerome solo, however rockier and lighter, with interesting melodies J went, while E settled on evasive ambiant lightning mood.
Rico

Post by Rico »

hansx wrote:Guess he has now more time after his departure (????) from TD.
(!!!!) not (????) :wink:

I do hope Jerome will perfection himself as an artist, but also not fade from Tangerine Dream. Edgar alone (or yeah, even with Thorsten) would mean so many tangenitizations... :wink: :roll:

(but that's a totally different story) :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

He has not departed,he is taking a break :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Rico wrote:
(!!!!) not (????) :wink:

I do hope Jerome will perfection himself as an artist, but also not fade from Tangerine Dream. Edgar alone (or yeah, even with Thorsten) would mean so many tangenitizations... :wink: :roll:

(but that's a totally different story) :wink:
Don't hear much Tangetization (god I hate that word!) on Madcap's Flaming Duty :)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

i like his new piece he played in Berlin in the Aquarium it is lighter than Neptunes but from Moonpop they say that other tracks will be a variant on Neptunes.

:D 8) :arrow: :!: Geoff Greetings from L.A.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:i like his new piece he played in Berlin in the Aquarium it is lighter than Neptunes but from Moonpop they say that other tracks will be a variant on Neptunes.

:D 8) :arrow: :!: Geoff Greetings from L.A.
Geoff

Are you on a tour of the states Mate :?: Micheal Palin eat your heart out :lol: :lol: :wink: