Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

BM leaves forum to check forum

'dovetail...MFD release'

thus it must be 1, 2nd 3rd april surely
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its not those dates but its ** ** & ** :wink: Stay Tuned it wont be long :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

staying tuned

I want tickets so I can attend and meet the people I want to meet and to see the band I wantto see

the suspense is doing me in :arrow: :shock:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

bigmoog wrote:did they reply?

Ms BM had to give up bottles of water and make up etc by some heavy mob SBE security at SBE TD gig.....
I got no reply.

I tell you what.... They are a bunch of crooks confiscating everyones stuff for themselves to sell on the black market. I am not going there ever again. The fuss they made because I'd taken a camera and a packed lunch (for the long journey home) was outrageous and nearly spoiled my day. For gods sake, who doesn't take these things when they do London ? ! Let it be a more civilized venue next time....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:I only use a crappy Fuiji. I'd prefer to use my Canon digtal SLR, but I'd never get that in, or at least be able to use it.
Put the Canon in your underpants and the staff might just think you're very pleased to be seeing TD. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:I only use a crappy Fuiji. I'd prefer to use my Canon digtal SLR, but I'd never get that in, or at least be able to use it.
Put the Canon in your underpants and the staff might just think you're very pleased to be seeing TD. :wink:
well the lens will have to be at the 18mm setting then :P
manticore

Post by manticore »

i hope london aint going to be the only uk dates.it seems over the last 10 years since the last uk tour that its always london getting one off shows now and then.seems a bit unfair.or could it be the end of uk tours?
dont get your trossachs caught in your sporran
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

manticore wrote:i hope london aint going to be the only uk dates.it seems over the last 10 years since the last uk tour that its always london getting one off shows now and then.seems a bit unfair.or could it be the end of uk tours?

Certainly seems like it.............I think they are always guaranteed a big turn out in London as fans to tend to travel there from all over the country and abroad to :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

manticore wrote:i hope london aint going to be the only uk dates.it seems over the last 10 years since the last uk tour that its always london getting one off shows now and then.seems a bit unfair.or could it be the end of uk tours?
I asked Noble and they said no other UK tour dates are planned at the moment
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

He would know if Edgar is in London.............i wonder if he is signing the papers for the concerts at this minute :?: Cant you nip round and sort it out Andy :shock: :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

edgar in LOndoN?: I have just walked up and down bond street and around mayfair and checked:

all I saw was : big issue seller, coupla WAGS in PRADA, a geezer with a dyed pink MOHICAN and a shedload of NUFFIN

but the dates are being announced today/tomorrow surely
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

He would know if Edgar is in London.............i wonder if he is signing the papers for the concerts at this minute :?: Cant you nip round and sort it out Andy :shock: :lol:
I can't believe it, his pen doesn't work...the whole tour is cancelled ;)
Nip round? I live 24 miles north of London :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good practice for the London Marathon :shock: :lol: :wink:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: I asked Noble and they said no other UK tour dates are planned at the moment

I can't believe it, his pen doesn't work...the whole tour is cancelled ;)
Nip round? I live 24 miles north of London :)
I checked Brixton, and was offered Skunk three times and told that if I found Jesus, I would be saved.

No sign of EF though, although I thought I saw his 'tache at one point, on the end of a lead heading for Brockwell park.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Good practice for the London Marathon :shock: :lol: :wink:
The only Marathon I'll be doing in London is going to see TD 3 nights running ;)

On a more serious note, do artists actually have to sign the contracts 'in person' at a venue?. I remember several years ago an online Memorabilia store sold a TD contract (from 1986 I think...Might have been a midlands gig or perhaps even Bristol) signed by all three members of the group, together with all the legal jargon and how much they were getting paid. Typically I was beaten to this by a matter of hours, just as well really as I have far too much junk already :)