NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D TD Goodies turned up Friday. Now if only I could get away from the 'outlaws', I'd be able to watch and listen :evil: :evil: :wink: Package containing artwork is still missing in the post though :roll: :roll: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D TD Goodies turned up Friday. Now if only I could get away from the 'outlaws', I'd be able to watch and listen :evil: :evil: :wink: Package containing artwork is still missing in the post though :roll: :roll: :arrow:
Im sure you will enjoy in Ron 8) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Looks likely to be an ONIS evening to see in the New Year, Col. Can't think of any better way to celebrate. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Looks likely to be an ONIS evening to see in the New Year, Col. Can't think of any better way to celebrate. :wink: :arrow:
If you can keep it for the New Year Ron it will be a worthy wait,trust me :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I wonder what's behind the zoom o artwork :?: Is it a dig at current German politics? Maybe Edgar could enlighten us, as I'm intrigued. :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !
:D Will e-mail Eastgate tomorrow, Tim. Package should have been posted two days before the DVd/CDs, yet it has not arrived. Will suggest they complain to Royal Mail re problem of not getting signatures on packages. :x :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:
timer wrote:Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !
:D Will e-mail Eastgate tomorrow, Tim. Package should have been posted two days before the DVd/CDs, yet it has not arrived. Will suggest they complain to Royal Mail re problem of not getting signatures on packages. :x :arrow:
The RM makes enough profit from us who don't recieve a good enough service - they should be made to pay for a complete set of ZOGs for yourself, as compensation ! :)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:( :( I think the whole registered/recorded post system needs a bloody good overhaul. as it seems to be complete lottery at present. :cry: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

this country is heading for the effin rocks, the post system sucks a whelk stinking big one grrrrrrrrrrr grizzle effers [ post relocated at grizzly corner ]

:x
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I think we've hit the rocks, and we're all crawlin' up a long sandy beach, to nowhere, mate. :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:this country is heading for the effin rocks, the post system sucks a whelk stinking big one grrrrrrrrrrr grizzle effers [ post relocated at grizzly corner ]

:x

Couldn't agree more BM
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and another thing :arrow:

this country needs an orange [tangerine] revolution, kick over the statues, storm Bucks Palace, up the workers, God save the Queen, the fascist regime.....it made you a moron [ etc ]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I'll drink to that 8) 8) :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BIGMOOG MANIFESTO

1: ALL POST DELIVERED SAME DAY AS YOU ORDER IT, BY HAND, BY A NICE YOUNG LADY WEARING SKIMPY KNICKS

2: TANGERINE DREAM ON BBC1 ALL DAY

3: free money

4: 24 hour curry and booze for all citizens

5: bm ON THE 1ST Class stamp

6: all citizens to be cockneys

7: wales to be annexed and ruled by a sheep farmer

LONG LIVE TD [pending delivery of MY EFFIN GOODS]