A THREAD FOR THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR XMAS GOODIES

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

The PO here in Banbury have always insisted on Signatures for my Eastgate deliveries, I have no complaints with the latest arriving on Friday as they were postmarked the 20th.
However I can understand frustrations and worries for the non arrivals we had 2 parcels ordered well in advance for Xmas that did not arrive both retailers were good enough to send the orders again with no comeback.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Let Eastgate investigate this first before blaming the Royal Mail. I'm in Germany and also didn't receive my order (the good people at Eastgate are sending me replacement discs now), so it could also well be that the German Post has caused the problem...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It's very frustrating and every time the post arrives with no TD I feel like shite. I always seem to get my package about last. I will be pleased now if it arrives at all.
timer

Post by timer »

sparrow wrote:It's very frustrating and every time the post arrives with no TD I feel like shite. I always seem to get my package about last. I will be pleased now if it arrives at all.
I think weve all been here Sparrow - amazing that a band can emotionally tweak the body in this manner.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !.

If none TDBA members don't find your TDBA barbed "humour" funny, that doesn't mean that they don't find Real humour funny! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
timer

Post by timer »

I wish you would just come out and say what's niggling you please.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:I wish you would just come out and say what's niggling you please.
Your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !" was aimed at me, wasn't it? !
timer

Post by timer »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !" was aimed at me, wasn't it? !
I think you are taking things too seriously, did it state your name ? I have now changed my signature ( although I have a right to write on there whatever I please, unless Eastgate admin choose to inform me to change it !).

A happy new year to you :)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Your signature, was aimed at me, wasn't it? !
I think you are taking things too seriously, did it state your name ? I have now changed my signature ( although I have a right to write on there whatever I please, unless Eastgate admin choose to inform me to change it !).

1. You asked what is niggling me, so I answered.... your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !"

2. Of course you didn't state my name as it wasn't necessary for you to do so, because it obviously was aimed at me.

3. Why aim a signature like that at me and then wish me a Happy New Year ? Sarcasm and bad humour on your part, methinks!

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Your signature, was aimed at me, wasn't it? !

1. You asked what is niggling me, so I answered.... your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !"

2. Of course you didn't state my name as it wasn't necessary for you to. Hence, I asked if your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !" was aimed at me. Seeing as it obviously was, I was right to assume that it was!

3. Why aim a signature like that at me and then wish me a Happy New Year ? Sarcasm and bad humour on your part, methinks!

Okay - I have found your signature very offensive as well , but since you added it to your profile I have not posted any comment on it, why? because it's your choice to have it on there.

Why wish you a Happy New year, because that's what people do around this time of the year.

I know you like to have the last word , so this is the last i'll post on this matter.

Back to the Music 8)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote: I think you are taking things too seriously, did it state your name ? I have now changed my signature ( although I have a right to write on there whatever I please, unless Eastgate admin choose to inform me to change it !).

2. Of course you didn't state my name as it wasn't necessary for you to. Hence, I asked if your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !" was aimed at me. Seeing as it obviously was, I was right to assume that it was!

Okay - I have found your signature very offensive as well , but since you added it to your profile I have not posted any comment on it, why? because it's your choice to have it on there.

Why wish you a Happy New year, because that's what people do around this time of the year.

I know you like to have the last word , so this is the last i'll post on this matter.

Back to the Music 8)
:lol: You said "I was taking things too seriously" and it turns out that you find my signature very offensive?! In what way?

It is a fact that the TDBA have posted the most offensive signatures. It is not a fact that I don't have a sense of humour, just because I don't find the TDBA barbed "humour" to be funny.

Anyone can see that your "Happy New Year" to me was sarcasm.

You said, "I know you like to have the last word , so this is the last i'll post on this matter."

Pot-Kettle.

Now back to the Music. :)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Well, I start work at 0600am tomorrow so I hope to God that when I get home in the pm there are some TD goodies waiting for me, otherwise it will be a depressing start to the new year....... :?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE STILL WAITING!!!!!!
timer

Post by timer »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:Well, I start work at 0600am tomorrow so I hope to God that when I get home in the pm there are some TD goodies waiting for me, otherwise it will be a depressing start to the new year....... :?

Hopefully they will be with you HP and everyone else awaiting imminent delivery. 8)

A happy new year to you. 8)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

timer wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:Well, I start work at 0600am tomorrow so I hope to God that when I get home in the pm there are some TD goodies waiting for me, otherwise it will be a depressing start to the new year....... :?

Hopefully they will be with you HP and everyone else awaiting imminent delivery. 8)

A happy new year to you. 8)

Cheers! The same to you and all TD Fans :)
David Ryle

Post by David Ryle »

Wow - this is bad. I really feel guilty for having received my stuff before everyone here. I'm in the US and it seems impossible. Next time I'll poll for pre-orders and send them air post for you guys.

I certainly hope all here get their packages before the new year. A supremely sad state of affairs.

-David Ryle
Two glasses Australian Shiraz, roaring fireplace, my Linda in arms and Rubycon on the player = BLISS