A THREAD FOR THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR XMAS GOODIES

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Your signature, was aimed at me, wasn't it? !
I think you are taking things too seriously, did it state your name ? I have now changed my signature ( although I have a right to write on there whatever I please, unless Eastgate admin choose to inform me to change it !).

A happy new year to you :)
1. You asked what is niggling me, so I answered.... your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !"

2. Of course you didn't state my name as it wasn't necessary for you to do so, because it obviously was aimed at me.

3. Why aim a signature like that at me and then wish me a Happy New Year ? Sarcasm and bad humour on your part, methinks!

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
Hi Guys and especially to Desert_Voyager,

Wishing you ALL a very HAPPY NEW YEAR - PEACE all over the WORLD and PEACE in our small TD FORUM world - it's obvious that so many things divide us from each other (...unfortunately but naturally:-)), but - at least - one thing keeps us all together here: the MUSIC!

Let's realize this fact and according to the following maxime: Live and let live!

Best regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote: I think you are taking things too seriously, did it state your name ? I have now changed my signature ( although I have a right to write on there whatever I please, unless Eastgate admin choose to inform me to change it !).

A happy new year to you :)
1. You asked what is niggling me, so I answered.... your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !"

2. Of course you didn't state my name as it wasn't necessary for you to do so, because it obviously was aimed at me.

3. Why aim a signature like that at me and then wish me a Happy New Year ? Sarcasm and bad humour on your part, methinks!

Wishing you ALL a very HAPPY NEW YEAR - PEACE all over the WORLD and PEACE in our small TD FORUM world - it's obvious that so many things divide us from each other (...unfortunately but naturally:-)), but - at least - one thing keeps us all together here: the MUSIC!

Let's realize this fact and according to the following maxime: Live and let live!

Best regards,
Well said EB. I have had a few gripes with 1 or 2 people on here but at the end of the day we all love TD and thats what is important. I can only speak for myself but I am going to put a line through everything that has gone on and just start 2008 in peace.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

cantosis wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: 1. You asked what is niggling me, so I answered.... your signature, "Post Edited for the Humourless amongst us !"

Best regards,
Well said EB. I have had a few gripes with 1 or 2 people on here but at the end of the day we all love TD and thats what is important. I can only speak for myself but I am going to put a line through everything that has gone on and just start 2008 in peace.
Very wise, Cantosis! 8)
All the best!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

My package arrived this moning. It was a bit bashed but happily the contents were OK. My wife asked if I needed the packaging. Nope I replied so she took it out with the rubbish. It was then I remembered the signed card. I ran out to the bin and after raking through the remains of last nights dinner & 1000's of fag ends I got it...It did include the signed zoomo. Thanks TD, EB and most of all the binmen for being late.
timer

Post by timer »

sparrow wrote:My package arrived this moning. It was a bit bashed but happily the contents were OK. My wife asked if I needed the packaging. Nope I replied so she took it out with the rubbish. It was then I remembered the signed card. I ran out to the bin and after raking through the remains of last nights dinner & 1000's of fag ends I got it...It did include the signed zoomo. Thanks TD, EB and most of all the binmen for being late.
That was Lucky ! :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:My package arrived this moning. It was a bit bashed but happily the contents were OK. My wife asked if I needed the packaging. Nope I replied so she took it out with the rubbish. It was then I remembered the signed card. I ran out to the bin and after raking through the remains of last nights dinner & 1000's of fag ends I got it...It did include the signed zoomo. Thanks TD, EB and most of all the binmen for being late.
Glad you got your goodies John and saved the zoomo 8) Long live the humble dustman i say :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

you were lucky mate, I didn't get a card...oh well at least the rest is great :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
you were lucky mate, I didn't get a card...oh well at least the rest is great :)
I didnt get any card either, maybe a few will end up on ebay :?: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Did you order on the release day Andy? If so I think that to be strange ! :?
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Did you order on the release day Andy? If so I think that to be strange ! :?
yep..no problem though...far too much stuff at home anyway ;)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

My new TD goodies finally arrived yesterday and were well worth the wait.......better late than never I guess :D
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Got my CDs too yesterday! :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

ditto :)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Conrad & myself still waiting we ordered within minutes of these releases going on the site....This is strange indeed fingers crossed wednesday we will have them.

:D :) 8) :( :cry: :!: :arrow: Geoff
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:Conrad & myself still waiting we ordered within minutes of these releases going on the site....This is strange indeed fingers crossed wednesday we will have them.

:D :) 8) :( :cry: :!: :arrow: Geoff
Sorry to hear that Geoff, of course it'll probably make up for it that you lot are visable throughout the DVD