NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

TDludo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:BM received goods (booster, OTO and FRFRT DVD and ZOG) at 11.45 GMT, he signed for them and sipped a large glass of Champagne :arrow:

long live TD and Long live the Royal Mail :o
That's great BM ! :D You sure deserve the TD goods as a forum celebrity : laughing with Edgar on a DVD bonus, that's something ! :lol: (yes I know, other forum members are there too...)

I forgot to mention my impressions about OTO : it's cool ! I like these male and female vocals, but I wonder : are they entirely synthetic or a mixture of synth and real voices ? I'm sure some of you can tell...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I hope there is more TD with vocals in the future. I wonder if MFD will be the only contribution from Chris Hausl. I think his voice really suits TD. I would guess he won`t be involved anymore but I hope I am wrong.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:I hope there is more TD with vocals in the future. I wonder if MFD will be the only contribution from Chris Hausl. I think his voice really suits TD. I would guess he won`t be involved anymore but I hope I am wrong.
Yes, I agree.

Strangely I didn't like his vocals at first but now think they are perfect for TD. I hope Edgar can find a little space for Chris on a future TD release.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:I hope there is more TD with vocals in the future. I wonder if MFD will be the only contribution from Chris Hausl. I think his voice really suits TD. I would guess he won`t be involved anymore but I hope I am wrong.
Yes, I agree.

Strangely I didn't like his vocals at first but now think they are perfect for TD. I hope Edgar can find a little space for Chris on a future TD release.
Same here, in fact I hated the whole MFD album at first. Another person who I think has a voice that would sound amazing with TD music is Jose Gonzalez. Very different sounding voice to CH but it would be a great combination although unlikely to ever happen.