Thank you TD for 2007

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Thank you TD for 2007

Post by la sagesse du destin »

In the last hour from 2007 (in France),I want to thank TD (Edgar,Bianca,Thorsten,Linda,Iris,Bernhard,Chris,Gerald and all the staff) for all that you gave us this year.
-more than 4 hours of new music
-many tracks re-worked in studio version or in live version.
-three big and different shows
-great dvd's

Madcap Flaming Duty is (for me) one of your best albums from all the time.
"Ayumi's butterfly","Bells of Accra","One night in space"and "Sadness of Echnaton losing the world child" are more and more beautiful after every listening.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
timer

Post by timer »

Well said Charles. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well said Charles 8) The Four Tracks you mention are my songs of the year........Fantastic :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'd like to add my thanks to the mighty TD for a fantastic 2007. It was great. I loved the new releases, the compilations, the concerts, the DVDs, etc. Be interesting to see if you can top that in 2008, it's a pretty tall order.

I'm absolutely gutted that I can't make the TD plays EF show because I just know it's going to be awesome, a truelly legendary event and I'm so jealous. :mrgreen: Still I'm sure there will be other shows in 2008 that I'll be able to attend.

It's a great time to be a TD fan.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:I'd like to add my thanks to the mighty TD for a fantastic 2007. It was great. I loved the new releases, the compilations, the concerts, the DVDs, etc. Be interesting to see if you can top that in 2008, it's a pretty tall order.

I'm absolutely gutted that I can't make the TD plays EF show because I just know it's going to be awesome, a truelly legendary event and I'm so jealous. :mrgreen: Still I'm sure there will be other shows in 2008 that I'll be able to attend.

It's a great time to be a TD fan.
Yeaaah, I couldn't say it better. It was a great TD year. Hope to have one again. Happy new year to you Edgar and friends. And of course to all the people on the forum here.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL - LOVE, HEALTH & PEACE in 2008!!

Thank you all for a great response to our music - we hope to continue
what has already just begun...

Kind regards,
TANGERINE DREAM, EASTGATE MUSIC TEAM & EINSTEIN'S BARBER
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Happy new year right back at ya, EB and gang. I can't believe the voluminous output this past year of some of TD's best work in years -- Springtime and Summer in Nagasaki, plus the wonderful EPs Bells of Accra, One Night in Space, Sleeping Watches ... It's been a great, music-filled year. Thanks to all who have kept the Dream alive. It certainly bodes well for 2008. Again, thanks, guys!
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
24db

Post by 24db »

Got to agree with Charles's comments above, there's been some brilliant music released over the last 12 months. Thanks to EB, TD and all the fans I was lucky enough to met throughout the year
Justin

2007 - A great TD year.

Post by Justin »

Following previous comments, I would add that 2007 has been one of the my favourite years for TD output, for both quality and quantity. I have enjoyed Summer in Nagasaki, Madcap's, and the Booster compilation especially. Many great tracks on all those releases. TD is still second to none in my book.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL - LOVE, HEALTH & PEACE in 2008!!

Thank you all for a great response to our music - we hope to continue
what has already just begun...

Kind regards,
TANGERINE DREAM, EASTGATE MUSIC TEAM & EINSTEIN'S BARBER
Hopefully, the new albums will be in dowloadable fashion soon me hopes? My brother got me orange oddessey for Crimble, love the lasers. Great concert!!!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!