A THREAD FOR THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR XMAS GOODIES

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

David Ryle wrote:Wow - this is bad. I really feel guilty for having received my stuff before everyone here. I'm in the US and it seems impossible. Next time I'll poll for pre-orders and send them air post for you guys.

I certainly hope all here get their packages before the new year. A supremely sad state of affairs.

-David Ryle
Funny you should say that because I was feeling bad about getting my bundle of goodies early and I'm usually the last to receive anything. I wouldn't feel too bad simply because you have a superior postal service.

...to be honest what is really sad is that after Eastgate's Herculean effort to get everything out to everyone they are still at the mercy of the individual postal services.

Occasionally, at work, I have to do mail-shots and they are a nightmare of sticky labels, envelopes, letters, etc, so the staff at Eastgate have my deepest respects.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Mine arrived this morning at long last but :( unfortunately they only sent me one copy of One Times One when I had ordered two. Still hopefully they will get the missing copy off to me asap. I have mine but my friend will have to wait a little longer!! :D
Biggus Dickus
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

wednesday has passed still no sign of delivery.I contacted Eastgate today to see if they confim they have been posted.

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:wednesday has passed still no sign of delivery.I contacted Eastgate today to see if they confim they have been posted.

:( sorry to hear that Geoff, frustrating to say the least
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

24db wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:wednesday has passed still no sign of delivery.I contacted Eastgate today to see if they confim they have been posted.

:( sorry to hear that Geoff, frustrating to say the least
Hi Andy well from what I hear it will be worth the wait. Thanks for letting us know about our presence on the DVD hope your on it also. Got a message from Eastgate saying that was strange we haven't recieved them as yet that if they don,t arrive they would find a solution... Now thats service :!:

:D :) :( 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yep, very impressed with Eastgate service. I e-mailed them to say they had only sent me one of the two copies of One Times One that I ordered and paid for and have had a immediate response with their apologies and saying they will get a copy off to me straight away. Can't say fairer than that!! Well done Eastgate - Nice One. :D
Biggus Dickus
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Well today was the day the delivery came all in order.....Once again thanks Eastgate for all your help in this matter...Conrad still awaits his parcel

:D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow: Geoff
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:Well today was the day the delivery came all in order.....Once again thanks Eastgate for all your help in this matter...Conrad still awaits his parcel

Nice one Geoff, let us know what you think of them
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Well today was the day the delivery came all in order.....Once again thanks Eastgate for all your help in this matter...Conrad still awaits his parcel

Hope you enjoy the DVD Geoff and hope Conrad gets his soon,see you both in the front row there :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.