Tangines On And Running.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangines On And Running.

Post by sparrow »

Of all the tracks on the EP's this one for me is the best. It's a simple repetetive tune that although doesn't change hardly at all until the last minute is so uplifting. A lovely track that at the moment I can't get enough of. I'm pleased it made on to the Booster set.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Will have to check that one out. About to put Booster set on high rotation.
"Sydney till I Die"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

What’s the Deferent’s between his well Writers song of The Divorce and Tangines on and Running. :?:
Too me it sound it the same. :!:

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

TOAR is the best as it's instrumental. The MFD music content of the track is almost nearly as good.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:TOAR is the best as it's instrumental. The MFD music content of the track is almost nearly as good.
I loved Roadmap at first but since some of the music was used to Madaps Flaming Duty I find I can only listen to madcap now, it doesnt sound right to me without the singing :D
Justin

Post by Justin »

I agree, the instrumental did sound odd without the vocals after Madcap's release but i actually really like both 'Tangines...' and 'The Divorce'. Both up with my faves on either release.