Tangerine Dream Shepherds Bush 1996 EP

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream Shepherds Bush 1996 EP

Post by cantosis »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=010

I won this item the other day from this seller, I didn`t read the advert properly but the ones she is selling(mine and this one) are not numbered on the back....there was 2000 numbered ones issued.

When I asked the seller she said there were probably promo copies but didn`t really know, I am not sure, I used to have one of the numbered ones and I have to say if this is a fa-a-ke its a bloody good one as I cant spot any differences but I don`t really think there would be promo copies of something like this?.

I sent an email to Eastgate but to be honest with this being a TDI CD I doubt they would be able to help, in fact I didn`t get any reply.

So any ideas, most likely a fa-ke?...I thought maybe the nnumber might have just vansihed as the white box is on the back but I don`t think so, it doesnt look like there was ever anything there.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Hi cantosis, have a look here: http://tinyurl.com/2en43l
Looks like you got indeed a super-rare promo copy. :-)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Nice one Matt.. 8) Not being cheeky I hope but how much did you pay :?:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:Nice one Matt.. 8) Not being cheeky I hope but how much did you pay :?:
well originally I paid £28 but i got outbid then the next day I got a second chance offer which I declined(I always think its dodgey when that happens) then I saw it listed again and got it for £13. .....happy days ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Michael66 wrote:Hi cantosis, have a look here: http://tinyurl.com/2en43l
cool, thanks for that. that is exactly how mine looks, it must be one of those rare promo ones ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
cool, thanks for that. that is exactly how mine looks, it must be one of those rare promo ones ;)
Good spot from me there :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Good spot from me there :wink:
yes colin, thanks for the heads up.
timer

Post by timer »

The same seller has previously sold about 5 of these items & there's another on ebay - now!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:The same seller has previously sold about 5 of these items & there's another on ebay - now!
I think there has been a bit of shill bidding as well because I got a second chance offer when my first bid was outbid. I did wonder if maybe it was a fa-ke but to be honest it looks 100% genuine. She probably got hold of the promo copies some how :?: :?
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:The same seller has previously sold about 5 of these items & there's another on ebay - now!
I think there has been a bit of shill bidding as well because I got a second chance offer when my first bid was outbid. I did wonder if maybe it was a fa-ke but to be honest it looks 100% genuine. She probably got hold of the promo copies some how :?: :?
Is the discs print staight onto the disc rather than a paper adhesive - obviously you know as you had an original before !
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Is the discs print staight onto the disc rather than a paper adhesive - obviously you know as you had an original before !
yes I must say if it is a fa-ke its a bloody good one
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:
cantosis wrote: I think there has been a bit of shill bidding as well because I got a second chance offer when my first bid was outbid. I did wonder if maybe it was a fa-ke but to be honest it looks 100% genuine. She probably got hold of the promo copies some how :?: :?
yes I must say if it is a fa-ke its a bloody good one
Sounds like a good bargain you have there. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

My single is number 0088 of 2000 anyone else got the numbered one :?:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:My single is number 0088 of 2000 anyone else got the numbered one :?:
You must have beaten us to the merch stand ! Ours is in the upper 200's
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:My single is number 0088 of 2000 anyone else got the numbered one :?:
You must have beaten us to the merch stand ! Ours is in the upper 200's
You were still an early bird tho Tim if you had got there first and Voiceprint were dishing them out you would probably have got number 1988 :roll: :wink: 8)