Inferno ~ live
33%
Madcaps Flaming Duty (studio)
21%
Coventry Cathedral
25%

Total votes: 24

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD DVDs:The Best of the Rest!

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

ok now i missed some dvds cos of the space restrictions so here goes!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Inferno by a mile. I don't care for the MFD dvd because it's just a run through of the album with the band posing as if theyre playing the music. I haven't seen the coventry one all the way through but it's just Ricohet with live pics.
timer

Post by timer »

I voted for Coventry Cathedral - due to the fact of being the only good footage we have of the Froese/Franke/Bauman line up. A shame they did'nt get time !!! - to source the original soundtrack though. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:I voted for Coventry Cathedral - due to the fact of being the only good footage we have of the Froese/Franke/Bauman line up. A shame they did'nt get time !!! - to source the original soundtrack though. :)
well it's not the only good footage mate...however it is the only legal good stuff
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:I voted for Coventry Cathedral - due to the fact of being the only good footage we have of the Froese/Franke/Bauman line up. A shame they did'nt get time !!! - to source the original soundtrack though. :)
well it's not the only good footage mate...however it is the only legal good stuff
I not admitting anything that I may or may not have seen ! :wink: :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I voted for Inferno, been watching this quite a lot recently and find it very good. I particularly like the extras. It's interesting to hear Edgar, and the others, talking about the music.

...mind you I do have a soft-spot for Live 1992.

...Coventry Cathedral would have scored more highly with me had it included the original music and been the full concert.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:I voted for Inferno, been watching this quite a lot recently and find it very good. I particularly like the extras. It's interesting to hear Edgar, and the others, talking about the music.

...Coventry Cathedral would have scored more highly with me had it included the original music and been the full concert.

Hamlets a corker on the 1992 DVD i have to admit ! :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I voted for Inferno, been watching this quite a lot recently and find it very good. I particularly like the extras. It's interesting to hear Edgar, and the others, talking about the music.

Hamlets a corker on the 1992 DVD i have to admit ! :lol:
I like all the guitar stuff on 1992, especially the Purple Haze bit. Yeh I know that makes me a pariah but at least it kept me going through the TD DVD drought-years.

...strangely however my favourite bit is the Logos track with the old TD road-footage, it still brings a lump to my throat.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

so my views:
Coventry Cathedral: as mentioned above, shame the orginal sound isnt on it.

Three Phase: good dvd ....5/10

Inferno: v.good, would like to see the other 2 parts of divine comedy, surely they are in the pipeline? :-)

MFD: nice dvd, shame theres not a bit more of a 'live' feel to it...bit cringey/top of the pops in places.

DREAM MIXES: nice to see 'the td family' relaxing a bit. Used as backdrop on some gigs.

VOTE ABOVE, COMMENT BELOW! :-)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I vote for MFD it the best music video that I never seen.

:!: :arrow:
Nero

Post by Nero »

Voted for INFERNO as it has great 'Behind the Scenes' features and the show itself has a marvelous atmosphere and I like the music:-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nero wrote:Voted for INFERNO as it has great 'Behind the Scenes' features and the show itself has a marvelous atmosphere and I like the music:-)
Same here Nero,an all round very enjoyable experience 8) :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
If you look to the quality of it, it is the only good one. Of course there is plenty illegal.
I voted also for this one.