Dream Dice Collection...

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Dream Dice Collection...

Post by GlynRichards »

... did this box set come with a signed bonus disc in a cardboard sleeve?

I'm sure that mine did, but I can't find the darn thing anywhere? I'm pretty sure that I haven't sold it!

:?
Beaubourg

Re: Dream Dice Collection...

Post by Beaubourg »

GlynRichards wrote:... did this box set come with a signed bonus disc in a cardboard sleeve?

I'm sure that mine did, but I can't find the darn thing anywhere? I'm pretty sure that I haven't sold it!

It did indeed (and quite rare as a result)

It was the Ca Va March ep, with 3 tracks (2 of which later showed up on Tang-Go.)
epsilon75

Re: Dream Dice Collection...

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:... did this box set come with a signed bonus disc in a cardboard sleeve?

Yes Glyn that is correct,there are some un-signed discs out there to i believe... :wink:

In June 1998 TD's new founded Berlin-based label TDI released the first bulk of twelve CDs: Ambient Monkeys, Atlantic Bridges, Atlantic Walls, Dream Encores, The Dream Mixes, TimeSquare, The Hollywood Years Vol. 1, The Hollywood Years Vol. 2, Oasis, Quinoa, Tournado, and Transsiberia. As a special opening offer all CDs were available packed together in a limited edition box set, titled Dream Dice with an additional booklet and the bonus CD Ça Va - Ça Marche - Ça Ira Encore not available elsewhere. The 8-page booklet contained a short essay about TD, the cover photos of the twelve CDs and some more computer alienated photographs.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Yes, I thought this was the case...

I.
Just.
Can't.
Find.
It!

:cry:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I bought one from Jeromes site which was signed as i didn't buy the dream dice as i'd already got the releases in the set cost me about 60 euros i think
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Yes, looking at the cover, I deffo have it. My only fear is that I sold it, but I can't think that I'd do that!
24db

Post by 24db »

Ça Va - Ça Marche - Ça Ira Encore was onsale in Frankfurt
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I think I miss out on that one too.
It has been 9 years that never own the Dream Dice Collections.

:!: :arrow: