Astoria Club Concert
4%
Orange Odyssey
36%
Orange Odyssey
36%

Total votes: 45

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

OO is the best, however I miss the new one here, which should rank also very high.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

hansx wrote:OO is the best, however I miss the new one here, which should rank also very high.
Alte Oper = One Night in Space :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdfan wrote:
hansx wrote:OO is the best, however I miss the new one here, which should rank also very high.
Alte Oper = One Night in Space :wink:
Woo, I was too quick and overlooked it. Can I change my vote, however an ex equo is also fine to me.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I think for me it has to be the Astoria gig, it's that part when Edgar launches into that guitar solo in 'One hour of Madness' that does it - A career defining moment for him IMHO absoluteley brilliant!!

:wink:
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Difficult choice, but overall my favourite has to be "One Night in Space".

Very nice to hear lots of the newer material live, and a nice combination between the NASA footage and the laser show.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Froesesque wrote:I think for me it has to be the Astoria gig, it's that part when Edgar launches into that guitar solo in 'One hour of Madness' that does it - A career defining moment for him IMHO absoluteley brilliant!!

:wink:
Excellent choice, I voted for this one aswell, so that should make two votes for it. :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

so this has been going for a few weeks now and its pretty level pegging between One Night In Space & Orange Odyssey! Is anyone gonna cast the vote that will proclaim a winner? :-)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Its a difficult one. I think the SBE2005 show is the best concert out of the DVDs BUT obviously the DVD is not a great recording and its been messed around with just to get it out(which I am gratefull). So overall I have voted for OO as its a really good show and it doesnt seem to have been altered as far as the sound goes, obviously this happened on the SBE DVD but also the Astoria DVD doesnt come over like a live concert to me, more like a long music video.