Logos 25 yrs Old !

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Gets my vote.

No Pressure then Edgar ! you'll sell at least three copies ! :lol:
Would it help if I offered to buy two copies. :wink:
You pushing the Boat out Chris ? :lol:
bigdaveh

God i feel old

Post by bigdaveh »

I remeber (JUST) being there for the gig, i've a not good memory and can't remember if that was the year i saw them loads? After the british tour did they play the paris olympia ? If so then i went over there as well and caught both shows early and later. I'm sure someone will help me remember if it was.
timer

Re: God i feel old

Post by timer »

bigdaveh wrote:I remeber (JUST) being there for the gig, i've a not good memory and can't remember if that was the year i saw them loads? After the british tour did they play the paris olympia ? If so then i went over there as well and caught both shows early and later. I'm sure someone will help me remember if it was.
I think the Paris Olypia concerts were 1986 ? this would have been 1982.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

See i new some 1 would remeber cheers timer, it was with working and going to so many gigs in the 80's i just forget. Got nothing do with the beer and stuff :D .
timer

Post by timer »

bigdaveh wrote:See i new some 1 would remeber cheers timer, it was with working and going to so many gigs in the 80's i just forget. Got nothing do with the beer and stuff :D .
I know exactly where you are coming from Dave, the amount of gigs I went to in the early 80's, nearly one a week ! , I can't remember half of the content, apart from the one's which really stood out, and seeing TD in Bristol , I think 4 nights before Logos was recorded, was one of those outstanding shows.

The 1986 concerts were just as memorable !. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:See i new some 1 would remeber cheers timer, it was with working and going to so many gigs in the 80's i just forget. Got nothing do with the beer and stuff :D .
I know exactly where you are coming from Dave, the amount of gigs I went to in the early 80's, nearly one a week ! , I can't remember half of the content, apart from the one's which really stood out, and seeing TD in Bristol , I think 4 nights before Logos was recorded, was one of those outstanding shows.

That Paris 86 show is one of my BIG favorites,awesome TD 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

That Paris 86 show is one of my BIG favorites,awesome TD 8)
with the Ultimate long version of Dolphin Dance
timer

Post by timer »

Ah yes, Parisian Dreams ! wonderfull recording even if in some parts it sounds like the audience is having some sort of riot ! .
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

wish I got to see them in the 80s.....Poland,Logos,Pergamon three of TD`s best albums and all live from the 80s.
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:wish I got to see them in the 80s.....Poland,Logos,Pergamon three of TD`s best albums and all live from the 80s.
Most certainly was an experience - saw them in 82 for the first time then twice in 86, but I think I still get the same joy from seeing them now as I did then.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I won`t mention Destination Berlin though ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:I won`t mention Destination Berlin though ;)

yep, but the great thing about DB is that its a great album if you dont listen to it :P :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:

yep, but the great thing about DB is that its a great album if you dont listen to it :P :D
Its not THAT bad ! is it ? :o
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

All this is bringing back some memories, An Ex driving down the motorway on bomfire night to go to Birmingham Odean New Street see the dream and Chris Franke giving me and mate Bailey a Black tour jacket at 1 of the gigs after the show. Going in to East Berlin when we went the Riegstag gig coming back to the west and Ant an Rich went through check point and i got stopped because i had some East German marks still on me. I had to open a bank account in the East!!
God loads of things coming back.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Its not THAT bad ! is it ? :o
its not as enjoyable as LOGOS :D
...The wise.....are silent.....