NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

TD will release very soon a new CUPDISC with approx. 40 min of new music - including the new EF track "Armageddon In The Rose Garden" (different mix from the one by the Groove label) as well as their new album "VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN" (CD only - because of too many projects at present TD has to postpone the formerly announced DVD release. It is now planned to release a DVD from the Eindhoven concert together with the film material from the "Views From A Red Train" album.)

Concerning the third album release of the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS ("Autumn in Hiroshima") it will be released in July. The band is working very hard on the whole series at present to release all parts comparatively shortly after one at a time.

Please watch out for NEWS within the next days - we will start a presale of the new releases soon.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM says :D :D :D :D :D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

Yeehah ! Credit cards at the ready guys ! 8) :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Time to up the overdraft me thinks :oops: :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

That's brightened up my day :D :D
Chris Monk

Re: NEW RELEASES soon....

Post by Chris Monk »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:It is now planned to release a DVD from the Eindhoven concert together with the film material from the "Views From A Red Train" album.[/color]
DVD of the Eindhoven concert!!!! Yippee.

Thank goodness for that....

...it'll save me having to bang on about wanting a DVD of the show. :wink:

..for which I'm sure everyone will be very thankful. :wink:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

OO thats something look forward to and new David Parsons and Steve Roach cds as well to buy. Will have to do some overtime at work if there is any.
Beaubourg

Re: NEW RELEASES soon....

Post by Beaubourg »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

TD will release very soon a new CUPDISC with approx. 40 min of new music - including the new EF track "Armageddon In The Rose Garden" (different mix from the one by the Groove label) as well as their new album "VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN" (CD only - because of too many projects at present TD has to postpone the formerly announced DVD release. It is now planned to release a DVD from the Eindhoven concert together with the film material from the "Views From A Red Train" album.)

Concerning the third album release of the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS ("Autumn in Hiroshima") it will be released in July. The band is working very hard on the whole series at present to release all parts comparatively shortly after one at a time.

Please watch out for NEWS within the next days - we will start a presale of the new releases soon.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Will any of these releases be available for purchase at the upcoming shows, EB?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

great news although i might have to put my buying on hold for a bit due to my incoming redundancy. hopefully everything will be on sale at the concert.
Justin

Post by Justin »

That's woken me up!!!!
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Happy days :lol: :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

___________OUCH______________BM gets squished by the TD mechandising Goliath______________again_________

the TD 2008 is looking as fabulous as 2007
...The wise.....are silent.....
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Grat news .
I was anxious about the five atomic seasons. And I was drinking tea only with "One Times One".
It's very good to read the topic of EB.
Thank you to the band to work hard only for our pleasure.
I'm totally agree with Bigmoog:2008 will be a great year.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

WOW, GREAT NEWS ! :D :D :D

I was wondering when we could listen to the rest of the Atomic Seasons, and EB gives us a really cool answer ! I can't wait for "Autum in Hiroshima" ...
And another Cupdisc with 40 minutes of music, more than the 35 "normal" minutes ? YEAH ! :lol:

A little question : I thought that "Views from a red train" was a EF solo project, and EB tells us it will be a TD album, so what happened ? :?:
Anyway, if it became a TD project, NO PROBLEMO for me ! :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Wow, I'm absolutely delighted about these news! :D
A new cupdisc, "Views ..." and the third atomic season disc in the first half of 2008 alone ... after all that fantastic work last year I can't wait for these new releases.

By the way, "Sadness Of Echnaton ..." is on heavy rotation on my CD player right now. It's the perfect tune to cheer up and dance. :wink: