NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

[warning, fan boy post below, do not read if thee have axes to grind or teeth to chatter or grizzle to dribble]

well, I dont know about anyone else, but for me, since J D'arc my interest in TD music has been at a peak, not since the 70's and early 80's have I been so 'into' TD...its great that this group are still getting us excited and enjoying the new releases and concerts....marvellous...TD's music doth feed the soul
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:[warning, fan boy post below, do not read if thee have axes to grind or teeth to chatter or grizzle to dribble]

well, I dont know about anyone else, but for me, since J D'arc my interest in TD music has been at a peak, not since the 70's and early 80's have I been so 'into' TD...its great that this group are still getting us excited and enjoying the new releases and concerts....marvellous...TD's music doth feed the soul
:D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:[warning, fan boy post below, do not read if thee have axes to grind or teeth to chatter or grizzle to dribble]

I can't really compare one era with another (better? worse?...it's all different/the same to me), having said that I think I completely agree with you BM :)... It's only music, so enjoy it for what it is...remember we won't always have new TD stuff to look forward to, when it stops we'll really have something to moan about...not that TD fans would, ...would they? ;)

I will say this, Edgar is on' top musical form' at the moment (and that's a quote from my Eye Spy book of Electronic Music so it must be true) and I'm getting more from his music than at any other time, period!
Last edited by 24db on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Paypal accounts at the ready. Here we go again :!: :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Paypal accounts at the ready. Here we go again :!: :wink: :arrow:
Ron

You must have hit the million now mate with all these CD sales :twisted: :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Marvelous news! At last, a targeted release date for Autumn in Hiroshima (with the remainder of the series to follow closely). And before that (I am assuming), Views from a Red Train. Time to start saving my pennies.

As for the new cupdisc, I am assuming that the "Armageddon" track is NOT part of the Atomic Series, as someone once hypothesized. Could you please confirm, EB?
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:I will say this, Edgar is on' top musical form' at the moment (and that's a quote from my Eye Spy book of Electronic Music so it must be true) and I'm getting more from his music than at any other time, period!
The Observer Book of Electronic Musicians says the same.

It's certainly a golden era for TD music.....

.... which started in about 1967. :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Nice to have some info at last. I look forward to July for AIH and of course I'll buy the cup disc & VFART. Looks like 2008 will be a vintage year . :D
har

Post by har »

Excellent news x 80.

Cant wait / Soon!

8)
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

TDludo wrote:... A little question : I thought that "Views from a red train" was a EF solo project, and EB tells us it will be a TD album, so what happened ? ...
What is the difference between EF and TD? (... only the place in the CD shelf)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Great to know that a dvd from Eindhoven will come in future. I will wave.
:lol:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Some people asked us if the track "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN" we are going to release soon on the next CUPDISC is the same as the one from the GROOVE UNLIMITED label.

So we have to clarify this now: EASTGATE is going to release the SECOND PART of this track! We are sorry that we didn't put it very clear here and apologize for this.

Once again: EASTGATE will release "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART II" and GROOVE will release the FIRST PART. So these are different tracks.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Some people asked us if the track "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN" we are going to release soon on the next CUPDISC is the same as the one from the GROOVE UNLIMITED label.

So we have to clarify this now: EASTGATE is going to release the SECOND PART of this track! We are sorry that we didn't put it very clear here and apologize for this.

Once again: EASTGATE will release "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART II" and GROOVE will release the FIRST PART. So these are different tracks.

Regards,
When EB !!!!???? we are all poised waiting for the release ! :wink:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

timer wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Regards,
When EB !!!!???? we are all poised waiting for the release ! :wink:
It will be released on the day of the Eindhoven concert: 13th April and will be send to those who can't attend the show from the 14th April on.
Pre-sale is going to start on Friday 14th March at the latest.

Regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

will there be Edgar Froese signature tattoo transfers included in the package??
...The wise.....are silent.....