ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART II

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART II

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Some people asked us if the track "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN" we are going to release soon on the next CUPDISC is the same as the one from the GROOVE UNLIMITED label.

So we have to clarify this now: EASTGATE is going to release the SECOND PART of this track! We are sorry that we didn't put it very clear here and apologize for this.

Once again: EASTGATE will release "ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART II" and GROOVE will release the FIRST PART. So these are different tracks.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks for the news EB,you really are on form with the news today.
Has EF been out in the office with the whip :mrgreen: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Thanks for the news EB,you really are on form with the news today.
EB's been on the Schnapps ! :lol:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Armageddon in two parts, part one from the Netherlands, part two made in Germany ... stunning concept lol! :D Can't wait...

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

epsilon75 wrote:Thanks for the news EB,you really are on form with the news today.
No he rode on a paper tyger!! :lol:
Regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
No he rode on a paper tyger!! :lol:
Regards,
Very interesting EB :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Groove respond:

'There's confusion about the new track.
Soon TD will release a new album with a track of the same name. But the track on that album is PART TWO while the track on our single is PART ONE! And these are totally different tracks.

The price of our cd-single was indeed too high so we've lowered it to 9.99 Euro. The prices of all pre-orders have been adjusted'
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

More Music from Tangerine Dream. :mrgreen:

:!: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:Groove respond:

'There's confusion about the new track.
Soon TD will release a new album with a track of the same name. But the track on that album is PART TWO while the track on our single is PART ONE! And these are totally different tracks.

The price of our cd-single was indeed too high so we've lowered it to 9.99 Euro. The prices of all pre-orders have been adjusted'
Hope that it won't be on another cd afterwards.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I hope well be in Store later this year. :roll:

:!: :arrow:
ant

Post by ant »

:( I have paid Groove £9.75 plus £2.90 postage for this 2 track cd and have not received a refund for the reduction in price since. I have now e-mailed them and we will see what happens. They are now asking £8.49 for it plus postage, so it is still expensive , but it would be nice to get the £1.26 overcharge back, after all, it does not grow on trees!! :(
Biggus Dickus
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

ant wrote::( I have paid Groove £9.75 plus £2.90 postage for this 2 track cd and have not received a refund for the reduction in price since. I have now e-mailed them and we will see what happens. They are now asking £8.49 for it plus postage, so it is still expensive , but it would be nice to get the £1.26 overcharge back, after all, it does not grow on trees!! :(
they don't debit your card until they're ready to ship to product. So when the time comes I would assume you will be debioted the adjusted price