New Edgar track on Groove CD single

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

ant wrote::evil: Having paid Groove £12.95 for the CD Armageddon Pt1, including postage, I have just had a e-mail from CD Services in Dundee selling it for £8.99 plus £1 postage, therefore £3 cheaper than Groove!! Just my luck!! If you haven't ordered it yet I would suggest you get it from Dave in Dundee. He is also offering the other releases but I will wait and see how that compares with Eastgate. :evil:
Which other releases Ant ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
ant wrote::evil: Having paid Groove £12.95 for the CD Armageddon Pt1, including postage, I have just had a e-mail from CD Services in Dundee selling it for £8.99 plus £1 postage, therefore £3 cheaper than Groove!! Just my luck!! If you haven't ordered it yet I would suggest you get it from Dave in Dundee. He is also offering the other releases but I will wait and see how that compares with Eastgate. :evil:
Which other releases Ant ?
Ouch :shock: :oops: thats a BIG difference :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

According to CDS the new Cupdisc is called - Purple Diluvian, and views from a red train will be released at the same time !

Silly that these can be pre ordered form them before from Eastgate ! Although Eastgate pre order is imminent. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:According to CDS the new Cupdisc is called - Purple Diluvian, and views from a red train will be released at the same time !

Silly that these can be pre ordered form them before from Eastgate ! Although Eastgate pre order is imminent. 8)
Cheers for the news Tim

Anybody can say, yeah pre-order it now...the art is actually having it in stock. Full marks to CDS for undercutting Groove though, but then again it's no real surprise to find Groove are more expensive for us in the UK.

I'm looking forward to the new releases (blimey....TD fan in 'no whinge' rant ;))
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Even CDS's price, £9.99 including postage, for Armageddon Part 1 is very steep for a CD with ONE TD/EF-related track on it. The only thing that would make it decent value is if the track is over 20 minutes long. Does anyone know its duration?
24db

Post by 24db »

exit81 wrote:Even CDS's price, £9.99 including postage, for Armageddon Part 1 is very steep for a CD with ONE TD/EF-related track on it. The only thing that would make it decent value is if the track is over 20 minutes long. Does anyone know its duration?
Groove haven't said about this 'yet' Chris, perhaps they don't have the full track themselves?
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Is it an egg-cup-disc :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Also from Groove:

TANGERINE DREAM
Title ANTHOLOGY DECADES VOLUME 1: THE SPACE YEARS I
Medium cd
Article 78769
Description Compilation with so far unreleased material
Release date: Apr 13 2008
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Also from Groove:

TANGERINE DREAM
Medium cd
Article 78769
Very Interesting was on the CDS e mail as well ! but I thought it was just another compilation ! :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Also from Groove:

TANGERINE DREAM
Medium cd
Article 78769
Very Interesting was on the CDS e mail as well ! but I thought it was just another compilation ! :roll:
No idea mate, I haven't received the CDS email...as yet. I just looked at the Groove site
timer

Post by timer »

TANGERINE DREAM: ANTHOLOGY DECADES-V1: SPACE YEARS I (Stock # 1033104) CD £13.99
Compilation with Previously Unreleased Material
Track List: TBA

from the CDS Mail
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: ANTHOLOGY DECADES-V1: SPACE YEARS I (Stock # 1033104) CD £13.99

from the CDS Mail
Might be interesting! although the extra cost and the 'C' word might make a few fans head explode ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: ANTHOLOGY DECADES-V1: SPACE YEARS I (Stock # 1033104) CD £13.99

from the CDS Mail
Might be interesting! although the extra cost and the 'C' word might make a few fans head explode ;)
Anything TD wise with unreleased Material tagged on it is interesting to me. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

from the CDS Mail
hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: Might be interesting! although the extra cost and the 'C' word might make a few fans head explode ;)
hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
That's the million dollar question mate ! and one we will never fully find out me thinks, but with EF being such a prolific music composer there's bound to be other projects during the years we have no idea exist. Which makes collecting TD all the more interesting (and expensive !).