New Edgar track on Groove CD single

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Btw with all the new stuff that's coming out, it'll be Armageddon at the Merch stand (part 2 JP? :))
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Anything TD wise with unreleased Material tagged on it is interesting to me. 8)
hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
That's the million dollar question mate ! and one we will never fully find out me thinks, but with EF being such a prolific music composer there's bound to be other projects during the years we have no idea exist. Which makes collecting TD all the more interesting (and expensive !).
as Chris has just pointed out (over on Tadream) the title suggests it might be TD's OHR years (no I'm not counting my chickens either).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Blimey.

Why is that when I go away for a couple of days everything kicks off TD-wise? :wink:

Not that it's very interesting but I was "sent to Coventry" for a symposium and on the way we drove through Evesham and a building emblazoned with a sign saying "MOOG". :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Anything TD wise with unreleased Material tagged on it is interesting to me. 8)
hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
That's the million dollar question mate ! and one we will never fully find out me thinks, but with EF being such a prolific music composer there's bound to be other projects during the years we have no idea exist. Which makes collecting TD all the more interesting (and expensive !).
Perhaps he has done some behind the scenes cosmic recordings with the BM :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Blimey.

Why is that when I go away for a couple of days everything kicks off TD-wise? :wink:

Not that it's very interesting but I was "sent to Coventry" for a symposium and on the way we drove through Evesham and a building emblazoned with a sign saying "MOOG". :shock:
chris - can you stay away from the forum long enough for a UK gig announcement, all thats left in the vault released as a box set, and a DVD of the Manor recordings. We'll let you know when it safe for you to return !!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: ANTHOLOGY DECADES-V1: SPACE YEARS I (Stock # 1033104) CD £13.99
Compilation with Previously Unreleased Material
Track List: TBA

from the CDS Mail
Tangerine Dream!!!!

Unreleased material!!!!

Where's the credit card? :D
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
Perhaps he has done some behind the scenes cosmic recordings with the BM :mrgreen:
who told you? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: ANTHOLOGY DECADES-V1: SPACE YEARS I (Stock # 1033104) CD £13.99

from the CDS Mail
Tangerine Dream!!!!

Unreleased material!!!!

Same place as mine I suspect ! with Eastgate ! :lol: :lol: 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote::wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
off on a slight tangent...didn't Edgar mention something about getting hold of TD's very early stuff in a recent interview (pre-Chris Franke)?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote::wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
off on a slight tangent...didn't Edgar mention something about getting hold of TD's very early stuff in a recent interview (pre-Chris Franke)?
He hasn't mentioned it to me ! :shock:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Is there any hope Eastgate will have part 1 available from their store or available for download ?

I would sooner give the money for these releases directly to TD
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

from the CDS Mail
Tangerine Dream!!!!

Unreleased material!!!!

Same place as mine I suspect ! with Eastgate ! :lol: :lol: 8)

zzzzzzzzzzz...this compilation I suspect will include: ultima thule I/II, tyrannus bits, ozzzzzzzzzzzilator planet Konzert etc.......any unreleased material will probably be zeit brian eno remix
...The wise.....are silent.....
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: hmmm...what can be left I wonder Tim?
as Chris has just pointed out (over on Tadream) the title suggests it might be TD's OHR years (no I'm not counting my chickens either).
if its the ohr years then my prayers have been answered. :D :D
"Sydney till I Die"
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

Hi,
Just ordered the single from groove have never ordered from groove before - anyone who has, can you tell me if they email you an order confirmation ??

After two days and not received it, I mailed groove but have had no reply.

I don't want to miss out in case the single is limited and will order again if I have to - but if they usually send out a confirm then I'll know somethings gone wrong with the order and can put in another one.

Thanks for any info....