NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Michael66 »

Chris Monk wrote:I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....

....exciting isn't it. :D
Hmm following Mr. E-Barber's recent advice about the secret of patience being doing something else in the meanwhile, this could be the right moment for us all to take up crocheting. Some oven cloth containing a TD logo maybe ... ? :wink: :P 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.

the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.

the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down
I don't have to lie down. I don't like that period, never play it. And a remake of it couldn't make it better for me.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

I don't have to lie down. I don't like that period, never play it. And a remake of it couldn't make it better for me.

I understand completely......anyway, lets have new music :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

I understand completely......anyway, lets have new music :)
That won't be a problem, isn't it? :lol:
burningbrain

Post by burningbrain »

Chris Monk wrote:I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....
I could be a re-release of the reworked tracks from Disc 1 of the Dream Roots Collection.
But I hope not.
hansx

Post by hansx »

burningbrain wrote:
I could be a re-release of the reworked tracks from Disc 1 of the Dream Roots Collection.
But I hope not.
Don't think so. Edgar isn't doing that often. Only the Booster compi is giving the same songs. (as far as I know).
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I don't think it will be another reworking of the "Pink Years" either.

Another thing: On TD's MySpace page I stumbled across the news about the three new releases. And there I found something this official site didn't talk about:

"Tangerine Dream composed new music for you!!

You can find the new studio album VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN, the new vintage compilation THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and the fresh Cupdisc PURPLE DILUVIAL in our EASTGATE MUSIC SHOP including detailed information on the new CDs.

PS: The first 100 music lovers ordering at least one of the new releases will receive a SIGNED ZOOM-O-GRAPHIC postcard from Edgar. Good luck and enjoy all the new music!!"

:shock: A signed postcard from Edgar? Oh well, I sincerely hope I was one of the first 100 to order the CDs! :wink:
Did I miss that info on this site? :?:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

MrCox wrote:Did I miss that info on this site? :?:
Yes. :-)

See the "news" section.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I meant the P.S. part concerning the signed Zoom-O-Graphic postcard. I couldn't find that info in the news section. (Or am I blind and don't see it? :lol: )
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

MrCox wrote:I meant the P.S. part concerning the signed Zoom-O-Graphic postcard. I couldn't find that info in the news section. (Or am I blind and don't see it? :lol: )
It's under the "Releases Online" section dated 2008-03-14 (you have to open the link, as it's the last bit mentioned, so pretty easy to miss).
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

OK, I finally found out what's the problem! :wink:

Normally I use the Internet Explorer, but that browser seems to have a problem displaying everything correctly. The news reads there just

"From now on the pre-sale starts: The new releases went online!
You can find VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN, THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and the new Cupdisc PURPLE DILUVIAL in our"

followed by a small velvet pixel.

Now I opened the same page with Firefox and there the message is displayed in full (including the "Purple Diluvial" cover which is missing on Explorer as well)!

Strange isn't it? :roll:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'm sure that there will be new stuff in the Analogue Release
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache