Arizona Live

MrCox
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Arizona Live

Post by MrCox »

I was thinking about buying the 4 "Vault" releases in the next months (as I finally got a job again there will be more money to spend for my favourite band in the future :wink: ). "Rockface" and "East" are still available on Eastgate and "Vault IV" will hopefully be out of stock only temporarily as the shop says. But I have one question: Why is the third "Vault" release "Arizona" nowhere to be found in the Eastgate shop? was this double CD a limited edition and all copies have been sold already? :?:
timer

Re: Arizona Live

Post by timer »

MrCox wrote:I was thinking about buying the 4 "Vault" releases in the next months (as I finally got a job again there will be more money to spend for my favourite band in the future :wink: ). "Rockface" and "East" are still available on Eastgate and "Vault IV" will hopefully be out of stock only temporarily as the shop says. But I have one question: Why is the third "Vault" release "Arizona" nowhere to be found in the Eastgate shop? was this double CD a limited edition and all copies have been sold already? :?:
Acopy of Arizona has come up on ebay if that's any help :)
hansx

Re: Arizona Live

Post by hansx »

MrCox wrote:I was thinking about buying the 4 "Vault" releases in the next months (as I finally got a job again there will be more money to spend for my favourite band in the future :wink: ). "Rockface" and "East" are still available on Eastgate and "Vault IV" will hopefully be out of stock only temporarily as the shop says. But I have one question: Why is the third "Vault" release "Arizona" nowhere to be found in the Eastgate shop? was this double CD a limited edition and all copies have been sold already? :?:
Maybe it is because TDi released it and not Eastgate.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I avoid e-bay after my brother got into some real trouble with them. :evil: Besides, I'd like to give TD my money directly if you know what I mean. :wink:

@hansx: Of course "Arizona" was released by TDI not Eastgate, but the same goes for the other "Vault" CDs or all the other TD CDs in the shop released until 2005.
hansx

Post by hansx »

MrCox wrote: @hansx: Of course "Arizona" was released by TDI not Eastgate, but the same goes for the other "Vault" CDs or all the other TD CDs in the shop released until 2005.
yep, you are right. :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I never understood why Arizona went out of print. Some copies go for mad prices on e bay.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:I never understood why Arizona went out of print. Some copies go for mad prices on e bay.
yeh tell me about it :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Please we wanted too request for Arizona live Please Re-released it soon. :roll:

:!: :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Please we wanted too request for Arizona live Please Re-released it soon. :roll:

Totally agree. I don't like the insane prices on eBay. Eastgate should take action :)... maybe Moonpop would object :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Please we wanted too request for Arizona live Please Re-released it soon. :roll:

Totally agree. I don't like the insane prices on eBay. Eastgate should take action :)... maybe Moonpop would object :wink:
this would be a good thing to have for the online club, maybe The Keep as well ;)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I would like piano demos from Edgar. He once said that (don't hang me up on it) a lot of ths stuff is written on grand piano at the early stages... when heplayed the Dante stuff on piano on the dvd, it was more emotional than the final outcome.
timer

Post by timer »

Pertou wrote:I would like piano demos from Edgar. He once said that (don't hang me up on it) a lot of ths stuff is written on grand piano at the early stages... when heplayed the Dante stuff on piano on the dvd, it was more emotional than the final outcome.
Like the sound of this, how about a series of piano demo's, see how the TD process starts . And it's an ideal avenue to release them. :idea: 8) :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Pertou wrote:I would like piano demos from Edgar. He once said that (don't hang me up on it) a lot of ths stuff is written on grand piano at the early stages... when heplayed the Dante stuff on piano on the dvd, it was more emotional than the final outcome.
Like the sound of this, how about a series of piano demo's, see how the TD process starts . And it's an ideal avenue to release them. :idea: 8) :D
I've always thought that the TD writing and recording process would make a good DVD. A bit like Megadeth's Evolver, if you've ever seen that.