ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I

Post by hansx »

Wow, what a great this is. the first part is one which a lot of sequence. For a 60 years (or so) old man, Edgar is still one of the rhytmic guys. No soft or slow tunes for him. Great, hope that the second part will be also like this one and of course the rest of the cd also.
Pertou

Re: ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I

Post by Pertou »

hansx wrote:Wow, what a great this is. the first part is one which a lot of sequence. For a 60 years (or so) old man, Edgar is still one of the rhytmic guys. No soft or slow tunes for him. Great, hope that the second part will be also like this one and of course the rest of the cd also.
This release seems to be a little overlooked around here. Maybe it's because only few who ordered hasn't got it yet. However I must say it really deserves some attention.

I think these two tracks comes as a great surprise. They fit very well together, as Ron Boots also have a very fresh approach.

Contrary to the other releases, I liked it instantly. 9/10
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still waiting for mine to arrive. This is my first purchase from Groove but I'm not impressed. I contacted them to confirm it had been shipped and all I got back was confirmation of my order and a note saying it would ship once they received the money (which was on the day I ordered it) and no actual date of when it was posted. They also overcharged me for it to start with although they have given me a credit since. But I was not prepared to pay even more for the insurance so if I don't get it they are probably not going to send me a replacement. Doubt if I will be buying much more from them. :(
Biggus Dickus
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

same here
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

just to let anyone whos interested know, the super lovely folk at CDS in Dundee have the Armaggedon Part One disc in stock if you missed it at the gig. They offer a speedy and reliable service!
24db

Post by 24db »

Got my copy of the single from Groove on thursday
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I got Armageddon In The Rose Garden Part I from Groove yesterday. It's a very good and unusually dark track with lots of sequencer patterns. Compared to Part II, Part I is more like the listener being part of the crowd heading for the bunker (see last paragraph at link), whereas Part II to me is like watching the scene from a distant mountaintop somehow...
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Mine as arrived this morning putting it on my Ipod as we speak only way i get to hear the new stuff at the moment
:roll:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Not got my copy yet.

I order from CDS so I'm hoping it's in the post.

Never got an official confirmation from them that I'd ordered it....or indeed for any of the other things that I've ordered from them recently. Anyone know if they've stopped offering this service?
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Not got my copy yet.

Never got an official confirmation from them that I'd ordered it....or indeed for any of the other things that I've ordered from them recently. Anyone know if they've stopped offering this service?
Same situ here Chris, with latest orders, but they are still being delivered. :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

timer wrote:

Same situ here Chris, with latest orders, but they are still being delivered. :D
They told me they had stopped confirming orders as it took too much time. But that they would confirm them prior to shipping.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I am still waiting for my copy from Groove, not sure how long delivery normally takes but hope it comes soon, I am waiting for VFART as well, luckily I have heard that album already though.

God knows when I will get to hear Purple Diluvial as I have not even been able to ordr it yet ;(
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

from a very reliable source, i can tell you the EF ep with Armmagedon part one would of been shipped out thursday and friday from CDS.
If your concerned about your orders, give them a buzz, very friendly people at CDS towers.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
timer wrote:

They told me they had stopped confirming orders as it took too much time. But that they would confirm them prior to shipping.
Thanks for that Tim and sparrow. The CD actually arrived this morning but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Been helping my eldest with his homework and doing some shopping.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Listened to this a couple of times this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems that Edgar's love affair with the sequencer is continuing unabated. Long may it be so.

Ron Boots' little ditty ain't bad either. Very nice sequencer line.