Remote Viewing in GTA IV

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Remote Viewing in GTA IV

Post by la sagesse du destin »

My son Johann said me that the gamers of the famous new game GTA IV can hear "Remote Viewing".
Good introduction in the td universe for the gamers.

http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-29611-t ... ta-iv.html

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Re: Remote Viewing in GTA IV

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:My son Johann said me that the gamers of the famous new game GTA IV can hear "Remote Viewing".
Good introduction in the td universe for the gamers.

http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-29611-t ... ta-iv.html

Charles
They have been discussing this over at the "Mailing List". 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Bizarre. Never thought of TD music as the sort of thing that car-jackers, drug runners and pimps listen to.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Chris Monk wrote:Bizarre. Never thought of TD music as the sort of thing that car-jackers, drug runners and pimps listen to.
:lol: nor me!
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Bizarre. Never thought of TD music as the sort of thing that car-jackers, drug runners and pimps listen to.
what with track titles like 'Guido the Killer Pimp' ! - Risky Business - :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
what with track titles like 'Guido the Killer Pimp' ! - Risky Business - :lol:
Good point.
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm sure Edgar is delighted by this, first he gets Hollywood doing Nazi's getting cut in half with a TD soundtrack, and now he get's a Game where you murder across a whole City.

Mind you...It probably looks great in HD ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I'm sure Edgar is delighted by this, first he gets Hollywood doing Nazi's getting cut in half with a TD soundtrack, and now he get's a Game where you murder across a whole City.

If it makes his bank account look healthy i doubt if he will lose any sleep over it :arrow:
Next Vice City game for an Edgar soundtrack :idea: watch this SPACE :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I'm sure Edgar is delighted by this, first he gets Hollywood doing Nazi's getting cut in half with a TD soundtrack, and now he get's a Game where you murder across a whole City.

If it makes his bank account look healthy i doubt if he will lose any sleep over it :arrow:
Next Vice City game for an Edgar soundtrack :idea: watch this SPACE :mrgreen:
:)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I have to say I used played grand theft auto on my playstation a couple of years ago, I have always loved video games but I grew up with Pacman and Donkey Kong and these new games are quite shocking in the graphic violence although can be enjoyable at the same time,

I used to play a game called Barbarian on the C64 and I remember my mum used to moan about how shocking it was when you behead your rival and hold the head up in victory, after playing it again recently it is nothing compared to these new games.

Hmm I think I am finally joining the old farts club, in a few years I will be preaching to my daughter that nothing compares to the Amiga or C64.

:oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I have to say I used played grand theft auto on my playstation a couple of years ago, I have always loved video games but I grew up with Pacman and Donkey Kong and these new games are quite shocking in the graphic violence although can be enjoyable at the same time,

I used to play a game called Barbarian on the C64 and I remember my mum used to moan about how shocking it was when you behead your rival and hold the head up in victory, after playing it again recently it is nothing compared to these new games.

Hmm I think I am finally joining the old farts club, in a few years I will be preaching to my daughter that nothing compares to the Amiga or C64.

I'm getting a PS3...no games though, just Blu-Ray discs ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:I have to say I used played grand theft auto on my playstation a couple of years ago, I have always loved video games but I grew up with Pacman and Donkey Kong and these new games are quite shocking in the graphic violence although can be enjoyable at the same time,

My brothr has one, its a nice piece of kit although he uses it more for games.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

Ugly machine though...what were they on?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: I'm getting a PS3...no games though, just Blu-Ray discs ;)
Ugly machine though...what were they on?
I think it looks alright, better than the Xbox anyway 8)
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

A classic Never gets old.... 8)
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm