Logos 25 yrs Old !

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

further thoughts on Logos....Its not an album I listen to often, but when I do listen it still captivates me from start to finish,,,,a little clinical/cold in its overall 'feel' and it's dated in many ways....but it's an excellent snapshot of TD's power in the early 80's....and to think at the time....Poland was yet to arrive
:D
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:further thoughts on Logos....Its not an album I listen to often, but when I do listen it still captivates me from start to finish,,,,a little clinical/cold in its overall 'feel' and it's dated in many ways....but it's an excellent snapshot of TD's power in the early 80's....and to think at the time....Poland was yet to arrive
yes indeed and with Pergamon the 80s really did have some great live albums
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:
bigmoog wrote:further thoughts on Logos....Its not an album I listen to often, but when I do listen it still captivates me from start to finish,,,,a little clinical/cold in its overall 'feel' and it's dated in many ways....but it's an excellent snapshot of TD's power in the early 80's....and to think at the time....Poland was yet to arrive
yes indeed and with Pergamon the 80s really did have some great live albums
agreed...Poland is my favourite, as well as 'some' of the 80s TT's....although for me many of the 80's live recordings become all of a piece and a little formulaic and all too similar [imho]
...The wise.....are silent.....