New TD 3-LP Box-set

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New TD 3-LP Box-set

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Soon to be released:

TD: "Vintage Years Anthology" - Ltd. edition Vinyl Box Set of 3 LP's :D :D

I'm not sure, but I think it is Castle Music/Santuary who will issue this set, prefix CLP 2577.

There is no doubt that there is a vinyl revival going on at the moment, and my question to EB is:

Are there any chances that Eastgate will start producing vinyl :?:
I for one would love to get new TD releases on high quality 180 g. LP's...

Stein Erik
cantosis

Re: New TD 3-LP Box-set

Post by cantosis »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Soon to be released:

I'm not sure, but I think it is Castle Music/Santuary who will issue this set, prefix CLP 2577.

There is no doubt that there is a vinyl revival going on at the moment, and my question to EB is:

Stein Erik
My wife asked me what is vinyl the other week, I had to explain about records and record players, she thought it was very funny. I am only 35 but I felt more like 65 :oops:
bigmoog

Re: New TD 3-LP Box-set

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:Soon to be released:

Stein Erik
My wife asked me what is vinyl the other week, I had to explain about records and record players, she thought it was very funny. I am only 35 but I felt more like 65 :oops:
:shock:

Vinyl rules, long live the black gold :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Vinyl = 30 cm x 30 cm Edgar artwork prints for the price of an LP. YES TD, give us vinyl releases, please! :D
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Michael66 wrote:Vinyl = 30 cm x 30 cm Edgar artwork prints for the price of an LP. YES TD, give us vinyl releases, please! :D
The cover artwork is a major reason why I miss the LP so much, think of the gatefold covers of Phaedra, Rubycon, Stratosfear and so many others...

What about a boxed-set of the Dante-trilogy :?:
24db

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Michael66 wrote:Vinyl = 30 cm x 30 cm Edgar artwork prints for the price of an LP. YES TD, give us vinyl releases, please! :D
The cover artwork is a major reason why I miss the LP so much, think of the gatefold covers of Phaedra, Rubycon, Stratosfear and so many others...

Very true, but do we miss the scratches, warped discs and the space we need to keep them as much? ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:

Dear Edgar, please release the Dante-Trilogy as a Vinyl box set with inserts, lyric sheets, artworks and other items....as in the manner of Classical music box sets...the music warrants this treatment :idea:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Purple Diluvial fits perfectly onto an LP... or imagine a double LP release together with One Times One, gatefold cover, in the manner of the Alpha Centauri/Atem Virgin release from ages ago. :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

we could be here all day :lol:

how about all TD music, reissued on vinyl

might be difficult to download though :D
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

If TD are open to the idea of vinyl releases, EB could start a poll what would be the most desirable release. I suppose LP production costs are not cheap and they want to make sure they sell well.
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:Purple Diluvial fits perfectly onto an LP... or imagine a double LP release together with One Times One, gatefold cover, in the manner of the Alpha Centauri/Atem Virgin release from ages ago. :)
the polydor release? nice :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM leaves forum for a few minutes to assess his TD vinyl collection

dribble :arrow:
Lucan

Post by Lucan »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Totally!
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I have the three LP set on order and I would love to see more new TD on Liquorice Pizzas.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bergen-dreamer wrote:

The artwork is really the only thing I miss about vinyl. Although my CD collection is larger than my vinyl collection ever was it's a fraction of the size. I suspect had I stuck with vinyl my wife would have kicked my out by now. :wink: