Epsilon Journey

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Epsilon Journey

Post by timer »

TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99
Also in July, this is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

TANGERINE DREAM: AUTUMN IN HIROSHIMA (Stock # 100045) CD £13.99
Following in July 2008, this is the 3rd part of the "ATOMIC SEASONS" series.

Fresh from CDS this morning.
epsilon75

Re: Epsilon Journey

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99
Also in July, this is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

Cheers for that Tim,hopefully they will be available here soon and can buy these and Tangram & Hyperborea re-releases together 8)

Epsilon Journey 8) :D Just love that title 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Re: Epsilon Journey

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99

Cheers for that Tim,hopefully they will be available here soon and can buy these and Tangram & Hyperborea re-releases together 8)

Epsilon Journey 8) :D Just love that title 8)
Its a bit frustrating that another place is taking orders, for it, when the official site has not announced anything !.

I for one will be purchasing direct from Eastgate, as you always get good service.

Can't wait to watch and Hear this concert again ! :wink:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Does anyone have a setlist for the 'Epsilon/TD plays EF' concert?

Sounds like it was a cracking gig! :-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Does anyone have a setlist for the 'Epsilon/TD plays EF' concert?

Sounds like it was a cracking gig! :-)
1: Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95, the New World Symphony (by Antonín Leopold Dvořák). With Linda Spa on Sax

2. (from Ambient Highway)

3. (from Ambient Highway)

4. Daluminacion (from Dalinetopia). Berhard's guitar returns! With Linda on Sax

5. The Light Cone (from Pinnacles)

6. New Track?

7. Tropic of Capricorn (From Ages)

8. Dalinetopia (from Dalinetopia) with Linda Spa on Sax

9. Stuntman (from Stuntman)

10. Metropolis (from Ages)

11. Daliesquador (from Dalinetopia)

12. Drunken Mozart in the Desert (from Stuntman)

13. Scarlet Score for Mescalero (from Stuntman)

14. Mellotron bridge

15. Pinnacles (from Pinnacles)

16. Scarlet Score for Mescalero (from Stuntman)

Encores:

17. Halmet (from 220 Volt Live) with Edgar Froese on guitar

18. Marouba Bay (from Epsilon in Malaysian Pale) with Linda Spa on flute

19. Walkabout (from Pinnacles)

20. (from Ambient Highway)

21. One Night in Space (from One times One)

22. (from Views from a Red Train?)

23. Leviathan (from Views from a Red Train)

Post by timer »

Surprised this new Addition didn't get more responce !.

Really looking forward to seeing this wonderfull concert again.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Excellent news. Can't wait. I was bitterly disappointed not to be able to go to the show so this is the next best thing.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Great news looking forward to these :D
exit81

Post by exit81 »

I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

exit81 wrote:I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!
Sadly that's just one of those things that TD can't win at. If they don't film the show the fans would go mental and if they do film the show the audience get to see the cameraman's bottom right through the show. I suppose that more people will be watching the DVD than actually attended so that probably justifies it.

....may be TD ought to use a female camera-person. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
exit81 wrote:I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

Sadly that's just one of those things that TD can't win at. If they don't film the show the fans would go mental and if they do film the show the audience get to see the cameraman's bottom right through the show. I suppose that more people will be watching the DVD than actually attended so that probably justifies it.

Well Mr O is a cameraman so he should know what he's talking about
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Chris Monk wrote:

I was at a Roger Waters concert that had 4 cameramen. They were way, waaay, Waaay, WAAAAAAY more discreet than the cameramen at this TD gig (I saw several tracks on youtube). Not once was my view blocked by the people filming the Waters gig. I would be appalled if I were at this TD show. Not very professional recording.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Maybe TD doesn't have the money for filming the concerts with equipment that doesn't make it necessary for the cameramen to get that close. They're not the Rolling Stones and I can imagine super-zoom cameras with a resolution good enough for DVD video are probably very expensive.
I didn't have the money to go to Eindhoven, so I'm glad there'll be a DVD from the concert...
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Is Epsilon Journey a tribute to Epsilon 75 (Colin)?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
timer

Post by timer »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Is Epsilon Journey a tribute to Epsilon 75 (Colin)?

Charles
Must be Charles ! :lol: