Ordered some CD's

Scorpion_Saga
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Ordered some CD's

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

Hey, I ordered a stack of TD CD's and DVD's about one week ago from Eastgate. They arrived today :P

It's been a pleasure dealing with eastgate.
Finnaly, some civilized Music.
Thanx

Scorp :D
It's cold out here...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Well done. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
cantosis

Re: Ordered some CD's

Post by cantosis »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:Hey, I ordered a stack of TD CD's and DVD's about one week ago from Eastgate. They arrived today :P

Thanx

Thats pretty quick, are you in the UK?
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:Finnaly, some civilized Music.
Civilized Music - I like that... :D
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

cantosis wrote:
Scorpion_Saga wrote:Hey, I ordered a stack of TD CD's and DVD's about one week ago from Eastgate. They arrived today :P

Thanx

I am in Canada, thats why I was surprised. I have ordered music in Canada, and the US, and it has taken much longer at times, and in some cases, the product never arrived at all :cry:
It's cold out here...
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:
cantosis wrote:

Thanx

I am in Canada, thats why I was surprised. I have ordered music in Canada, and the US, and it has taken much longer at times, and in some cases, the product never arrived at all :cry:
Damn thats fast for North America. I usually have to wait 2-3 weeks. Way too long for such expensive shipping. I'd order a hell of a lot more if it came in a week.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

That's fast delivery! :shock:
har

Post by har »

Blimey :shock:

The new teleport delivery system must be operational.

Excellent.
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

har wrote:Blimey :shock:

Excellent.
I say about a week, was ten or eleven days to be exact, but counting weekends, thats still pretty good. What was really the most surprising is that Customs did not hold the itme up, and the package came un-opened. Generally, anything we get that passes through the US since 9/11 either sits in warehouses, or comes all mangled. I am assuming this shipment by-passed the US entirely, for that I am grateful. The only down side is that now it will cost me a small fortune in TD music purchases. Oh well. :o
It's cold out here...
redziller

Post by redziller »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:

Excellent.
I say about a week, was ten or eleven days to be exact, but counting weekends, thats still pretty good. What was really the most surprising is that Customs did not hold the itme up, and the package came un-opened. Generally, anything we get that passes through the US since 9/11 either sits in warehouses, or comes all mangled. I am assuming this shipment by-passed the US entirely, for that I am grateful. The only down side is that now it will cost me a small fortune in TD music purchases. Oh well. :o
Just as well it wasn't Middle-Eastgate.

Hmm

was that a bad thing to post?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

redziller wrote:
Scorpion_Saga wrote:

Excellent.

Hmm

lol! :lol: :lol:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

billythefish wrote:
redziller wrote:
Scorpion_Saga wrote: I say about a week, was ten or eleven days to be exact, but counting weekends, thats still pretty good. What was really the most surprising is that Customs did not hold the itme up, and the package came un-opened. Generally, anything we get that passes through the US since 9/11 either sits in warehouses, or comes all mangled. I am assuming this shipment by-passed the US entirely, for that I am grateful. The only down side is that now it will cost me a small fortune in TD music purchases. Oh well. :o

Hmm

lol! :lol: :lol:
Ya, ok thats funny, in an Onion News kinda way. But umm, I have to be careful as Eastgate is my only real chance of aquiring my TD Discs since for some reason North american suppliers seem to think we are all 13 years old and wear baggy pants. It's the downfall of modern civilization as I see it.
Sitting around the house in 1974 Listening to Clockwork we knew that this day would one day come and knew then to move to Europe so we could buy imports, lol, but nooooooo ..... :)
It's cold out here...
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

wayfarer wrote:That's fast delivery! :shock:
Indeed - but my favourite on-line shop is without doubt Mosaic Records - at www.truebluemusic.com. I order most of my jazz vinyl from them, and it usually takes 48 hours (+) for a shipment from the US till it is delivered to me at my workplace.

As an example: I ordered 5 LP's around noon on Monday, and the parcel is now with the DHL courier - which means I will get it in the next 2 or 3 hours :!: And the good thing is they only charge $12.00 for shipment with DHL worldwide.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Sorry, the link is not working :oops: - trying again:

www.truebluemusic.com