New TD 3-LP Box-set

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

:lol: 8) :wink:

:!: :arrow:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:Vinyl rules. All else is gaslight.

Im not wrong, I am completely right :arrow:
Couldn't agree more, BM :!: :!:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I need too Listen all Vinyl. :D
Accept Pergamon I don’t need I made for the DE Version instead. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Perhaps (or maybe NOT), that will silence the sceptics :?: :?:

I have recently bought quite a few pressings on 2x45 rpm. 180 g LP's from AcousTech, and when comparing them directly against the CD versions there is no doubt in my mind that vinyl has no competition whatsoever :arrow: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:

I have recently bought quite a few pressings on 2x45 rpm. 180 g LP's from AcousTech, and when comparing them directly against the CD versions there is no doubt in my mind that vinyl has no competition whatsoever :arrow: :arrow:

the acousTech vinyl is superb.....the dynamic range is awesome....lets get them to press up TD.........
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:

the acousTech vinyl is superb.....the dynamic range is awesome....lets get them to press up TD.........
That would be a dream come true :D :D

What about it, EB :?: :?:

I am certain that there is a market for quality vinyl pressing also amongst the TD fan base... Why not start with the Nagaski-albums :?:
jacob

Post by jacob »

I can certainly only join the choir of TD vinyl fans!

I also hope TD will sell a lot of vinyl at shows or in the shop as they did at Frankfurt last year.
jacob

Post by jacob »

The Vintage Years Anthology:
http://groove.nl/cd/8/88443.html
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

500......bm puts in order :D
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

But only one of you has a turntable worthy of the name and it's certainly not me these days.....

Get real you lot - 30x30 prints of the old sleeves yes. FLAC audio downloads of the music please!!!!!!

I want to hear it the way Edgar does on the master file, not some distorted "nice" sounding facsimile turning and collecting dust at 33.33333 rpm.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Yeah, a lot of truths in that, but no comment on how good decent digital recordings and discs are, especially in the classical music domain.

Regarding mastering, you guys CAN'T tell me that ATEM sounds better on original OHR vinyl compared to the current TD remastered CD, you just CAN'T! because it doesn't. The LP sounds muffled and "small" by comparison (I haven't bought the remastered Zeit yet, but I shall at some point!)

As for Phaedra and Rubycon on LP, forget it, excepting the wonderful sleeves of course. The sound is thuddy, bland and lacking compared with the Simon Heyworth CD remasters (although he got the track point spectacularly wrong on Pheadra and missed the handclaps on Ricochet pt2).

NAH, I'll stick to me CD's I think for now, 'cos they give me more of the music........
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

DSJR wrote:
Yeah, a lot of truths in that, but no comment on how good decent digital recordings and discs are, especially in the classical music domain.

Regarding mastering, you guys CAN'T tell me that ATEM sounds better on original OHR vinyl compared to the current TD remastered CD, you just CAN'T! because it doesn't. The LP sounds muffled and "small" by comparison (I haven't bought the remastered Zeit yet, but I shall at some point!)

As for Phaedra and Rubycon on LP, forget it, excepting the wonderful sleeves of course. The sound is thuddy, bland and lacking compared with the Simon Heyworth CD remasters (although he got the track point spectacularly wrong on Pheadra and missed the handclaps on Ricochet pt2).

NAH, I'll stick to me CD's I think for now, 'cos they give me more of the music........

vinyl rules, possibly...

a decent fm tuner...receiving proper fm, set up nicely, will sound better than any cd :arrow:
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:
DSJR wrote:

vinyl rules, possibly...

a decent fm tuner...receiving proper fm, set up nicely, will sound better than any cd :arrow:
Wot, even when they're playing CD's?

UK FM radio's only 15kHz 13 bit anyway...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

DSJR wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
DSJR wrote: Yeah, a lot of truths in that, but no comment on how good decent digital recordings and discs are, especially in the classical music domain.

vinyl rules, possibly...

Wot, even when they're playing CD's?

UK FM radio's only 15kHz 13 bit anyway...

Dave, vinyl rules, CD is pure, perfect sound for never...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

post continues at pink fish media :P