TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

Post by prophetfive »

:( :( I am concerned that the person selling these EP's on Ebay appears to have an unlimited quantity of "UN-NUMBERED copies" of this release. Therefore, I have reported the matter to Ebay, and, advise TD fans to proceed with due caution, when bidding on these items. I will reply to this when Ebay have investigated further. 8) :arrow:
cantosis

Re: TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

Post by cantosis »

prophetfive wrote::( :( I am concerned that the person selling these EP's on Ebay appears to have an unlimited quantity of "UN-NUMBERED copies" of this release. Therefore, I have reported the matter to Ebay, and, advise TD fans to proceed with due caution, when bidding on these items. I will reply to this when Ebay have investigated further. 8) :arrow:

I have mentioned it a few times on here, I brought one and it seems genuine I think Tim is of the same opinion. its just worrying how many she is flogging and I must admit I do fear they are f-ake now

There was definately some unnumbered ones as listed on Voices On The Net, guess we will never know how many though as no one seems to know.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D As an Ebay seller, I've been watching this for quite a while. The artwork on the sale page looks "iffy" both in color and tone, compared to the original "numbered" sleeve. I could be wrong, but, I'm becoming very suspicious of this particular 'regular as clockwork' sale item. :twisted: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D As an Ebay seller, I've been watching this for quite a while. The artwork on the sale page looks "iffy" both in color and tone, compared to the original "numbered" sleeve. I could be wrong, but, I'm becoming very suspicious of this particular 'regular as clockwork' sale item. :twisted: :arrow:
After the length of time the seller has been putting them up for auction it makes me think these are a copy,i hope for the buyer's sake they are not :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Ebay will find out, mark my words, Col. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Ebay will find out, mark my words, Col. :wink: :arrow:
They dont usually get involved with factory pressed boots Ron only CDRs :oops:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I still think this a 'cottage industry'" scam. Debs could certainly turn out much better artwork than on the ebay stuff, and the cds could be duplicated 'professionally'. KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :wink: :arrow: :D :D No matter what, if I get a hint of a scam, from Ebay. I'll report back, and warn fans to steer clear of this seller. :evil: :evil: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D I still think this a 'cottage industry'" scam. Debs could certainly turn out much better artwork than on the ebay stuff, and the cds could be duplicated 'professionally'. KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :wink: :arrow:
Oh yes mate,that is a BIG possibility :oops: :wink:
rattymouse

Re: TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:
prophetfive wrote::( :( I am concerned that the person selling these EP's on Ebay appears to have an unlimited quantity of "UN-NUMBERED copies" of this release. Therefore, I have reported the matter to Ebay, and, advise TD fans to proceed with due caution, when bidding on these items. I will reply to this when Ebay have investigated further. 8) :arrow:

I have mentioned it a few times on here, I brought one and it seems genuine I think Tim is of the same opinion. its just worrying how many she is flogging and I must admit I do fear they are f-ake now

There was definately some unnumbered ones as listed on Voices On The Net, guess we will never know how many though as no one seems to know.
Well, with so much recent TD music released as a limited edition, thus going out of print quickly, what else can we expect but a bootleg market appearing to satisfy the demant?

If TD wont, the bootleggers will.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:x :x A few duds on Ebay is OK. This scam just goes on and on. Time to pull the plug, methinks. :evil: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

If e bay were to ban all bootlegs..(pirate cd's excepted) it would be pish. They do state that selling boots & counterfiet material isn't permitted but wherever you look bootlegs are always readily available. I've bought loads and although they are illegal are increasingly difficult to find anywhere else. I have almost all official TD items and these days only search out rare boots.
24db

Post by 24db »

don't remember Pete Namlook getting bootleged :D :D
24db

Post by 24db »

talking of which...how legal are these?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjustinmk202
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I dont mind copies being on sale especially if it of rare or d-eleted material but the fact is I emailed the lady selling these SB EPs and asked how come you have so many are they copies. and she said "no I have worked in the music busniess and have some promos that were released"

I don`t know how many there were but she must have all of them if she is telling the truth, I have lost count of the amount of times I have seen them being sold.

Having said that they are darn good if indeed they are f-akes :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I dont mind copies being on sale especially if it of rare or d-eleted material but the fact is I emailed the lady selling these SB EPs and asked how come you have so many are they copies. and she said "no I have worked in the music busniess and have some promos that were released"

I don`t know how many there were but she must have all of them if she is telling the truth, I have lost count of the amount of times I have seen them being sold.

Having said that they are darn good if indeed they are f-akes :wink:
can you have promos for a CD that didn't make it to the shops? just a thought