TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:talking of which...how legal are these?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjustinmk202
Yeah I noticed those on sale too. The guys been selling them for a couple of weeks. Some punters are even buying them. I'm currently bidding on a TD boot. I've bid so much I hope I lose.. :roll:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:I dont mind copies being on sale especially if it of rare or d-eleted material but the fact is I emailed the lady selling these SB EPs and asked how come you have so many are they copies. and she said "no I have worked in the music busniess and have some promos that were released"

I don`t know how many there were but she must have all of them if she is telling the truth, I have lost count of the amount of times I have seen them being sold.

Having said that they are darn good if indeed they are f-akes :wink:
can you have promos for a CD that didn't make it to the shops? just a thought

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/shepherd.htm
prophetfive

Re: TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

Post by prophetfive »

cantosis wrote:
prophetfive wrote::( :( I am concerned that the person selling these EP's on Ebay appears to have an unlimited quantity of "UN-NUMBERED copies" of this release. Therefore, I have reported the matter to Ebay, and, advise TD fans to proceed with due caution, when bidding on these items. I will reply to this when Ebay have investigated further. 8) :arrow:

I have mentioned it a few times on here, I brought one and it seems genuine I think Tim is of the same opinion. its just worrying how many she is flogging and I must admit I do fear they are f-ake now

There was definately some unnumbered ones as listed on Voices On The Net, guess we will never know how many though as no one seems to know.
:) Just to update you all. To date, I've had neither a yes nor no from Ebay, on the subject. I've done some back checking, and, these cds come onto Ebay at the rate of at least one a month, so that's five sold since March 2008. Can't go further back than that because feedback is not available.A lot of this sellers products are RARE/LIMITED CDS, but they appear with almost clockwork timing , every month,on Ebay. More when I have info. :evil: :wink: :arrow:
24db

Re: TD SHEPHERDS BUSH EP ON EBAY.

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote:
cantosis wrote:
prophetfive wrote::( :( I am concerned that the person selling these EP's on Ebay appears to have an unlimited quantity of "UN-NUMBERED copies" of this release. Therefore, I have reported the matter to Ebay, and, advise TD fans to proceed with due caution, when bidding on these items. I will reply to this when Ebay have investigated further. 8) :arrow:

I have mentioned it a few times on here, I brought one and it seems genuine I think Tim is of the same opinion. its just worrying how many she is flogging and I must admit I do fear they are f-ake now

There was definately some unnumbered ones as listed on Voices On The Net, guess we will never know how many though as no one seems to know.
:) Just to update you all. To date, I've had neither a yes nor no from Ebay, on the subject. I've done some back checking, and, these cds come onto Ebay at the rate of at least one a month, so that's five sold since March 2008. Can't go further back than that because feedback is not available.A lot of this sellers products are RARE/LIMITED CDS, but they appear with almost clockwork timing , every month,on Ebay. More when I have info. :evil: :wink: :arrow:
I see I'll have to watch it when I sell mine later this week :D
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D If it's numbered, mate, no probs. It's this rare/ limited/unnumbered stuff that makes me very suspicious.
Yours sincerely
Hercule Poirot :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D If it's numbered, mate, no probs. It's this rare/ limited/unnumbered stuff that makes me very suspicious.
Yours sincerely
Hercule Poirot :wink: :arrow:
ah...thee little grey cells
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Absolutement, 'astings. :mrgreen: :arrow: