Jeanne d'Arc a small plug.

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Jeanne d'Arc a small plug.

Post by prophetfive »

Well it's worth a plug. Were enough cameras present for a viable DVD release? Incidentally, has anyone noted the similarity in overall sound to this and Inferno.
24db

Re: Jeanne d'Arc a small plug.

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote:Well it's worth a plug. Were enough cameras present for a viable DVD release? Incidentally, has anyone noted the similarity in overall sound to this and Inferno.
Yes, the entire show was filmed by TD and fans alike
24db

Post by 24db »

A short clip was broadcast on WDR:

prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Well don't just sit there Eastgate. This has surely got to be a winner with TD fans worldwide?
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote:Well don't just sit there Eastgate. This has surely got to be a winner with TD fans worldwide?
True, but it might make for bit of a short DVD though, from memory TD just played the album and one encore on one night and 2 or three encores the other night. Mind you that leaves even more for behind the scenes stuff, which (shock-horror) I like more than the actual concert footage sometimes
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Sign me up for a copy the minute it comes out! One minute or one hour, I don't care. It's one of TD's finest musical endeavours. IMHO.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Yes this was shot using booms camera's located behind fans & front of stage...It would be a wonderful DVD ..the setting was perfect ..I'm sure that if it was released it would be longer than the album with backstage reherasals etc ...there was a great atmosphere there also very Mysterious ambiance...

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: :wink: Greetings from geoff Waiting to get home :!:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Sounds like a brilliant dvd. Are you sure that wasn't a Mysterious Semblance?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well ive got about 30 minutes of footage and its pretty good :wink: if Eastgate have it filmed then im sure the fans would love to see a DVD release.............by the way,i think this is an exceptional album in its own right :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

This would be great release , as the CD is just superb from start to finish.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'll add my vote to that, just in case some one from Eastgate is looking in. :wink:
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Yes, I agree that would be a great release!
The Inferno DVD was also superb.
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

Definitely worth releasing, though I expect they'll wait till you have all paid off your credit card bills for the recent & forthcoming stuff first!
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:Definitely worth releasing, though I expect they'll wait till you have all paid off your credit card bills for the recent & forthcoming stuff first!
April 2009? ;)
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:Definitely worth releasing, though I expect they'll wait till you have all paid off your credit card bills for the recent & forthcoming stuff first!
April 2009? ;)
that's a conservative estimate, surely? :lol: