Epsilon Journey

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Coming in 2-3 weeks time...
TANGERINE DREAM: AUTUMN IN HIROSHIMA (Stock # 100045) CD �13.99
This is the 3rd part of the "ATOMIC SEASONS" series.
TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD
�18.99 - Ltd Pre-release DVD �17.99
This is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together
with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

From CDS today !

Surely we should be ordering from eastgate by now !

However I thought these were due at the time of the Loreley concert ?
I had to go and check whether I've already ordered these via Eastgate. There's been so much TD stuff lately (and I'm not complaining :wink: ) I can't remember what I have or haven't ordered. Surely I sign that I'm getting old. :cry:
You are not alone Chris - what Ive ordered and what I haven't illudes me at times, just good that the staff are so good at places I order from ! :roll: :oops: :oops:
Very true Tim.

...and I forgot to say that I'm looking forward to both of these releases. :oops:
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Michael66 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The feeding of the 50,000 8) :P :wink:
;-)

Here's an article I recently found on Robert Rich's website:
http://robertrich.com/1000-true-fans-an-answer/

Not sure if this applies to TD too, but it's interesting insight nevertheless...
A fascinating read - many thanks for posting this, and yes, I do think there are some things that apply to TD; more stuff, lower quality, dare I say Hyperborea and Tangram 08? Still can't see the point of these when the new material is of such a high standard - sorry!
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Six By Nine wrote:A fascinating read - many thanks for posting this, and yes, I do think there are some things that apply to TD; more stuff, lower quality, dare I say Hyperborea and Tangram 08? Still can't see the point of these when the new material is of such a high standard - sorry!
For me, the point of Tangram & Hyperborea 2008 is that they're just great fun to listen to... I don't know why Edgar re-recorded them, but after having listened to them I'm just glad he did. :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Michael66 wrote:
Six By Nine wrote:A fascinating read - many thanks for posting this, and yes, I do think there are some things that apply to TD; more stuff, lower quality, dare I say Hyperborea and Tangram 08? Still can't see the point of these when the new material is of such a high standard - sorry!
For me, the point of Tangram & Hyperborea 2008 is that they're just great fun to listen to... I don't know why Edgar re-recorded them, but after having listened to them I'm just glad he did. :)
I don't have them yet. Stiil not sure if I will buy them, still have the idea that it is a bit superfluous.

I am waiting for the dvd of Eindhoven, after it I was a but TD tired and didn't play a lot and didn't post here. But that is over now. :!:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Nice to see you back Hans.. :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

sparrow wrote:Nice to see you back Hans.. :D
Thanks, as I already mentioned I was TD tired. No postings here and only listened to Genesis and other progressive rockmusic.
But I am cured now. :lol: