Phaedra 05
4%
Tangram 08
58%
Hyperborea 08
38%

Total votes: 24

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

jacob wrote:I voted Tangram 2008, however I must say that my fascination of that and Hyperborea 08 is slowly fading (and Phaedra is out of the question).
When it comes to reworks from 2008, W.A.dePHUL's "When Aliens meet a drop of water" is gonna stand the test of time as the best album, IMCO.
Confident?

I do tend to find that the more accessible the piece the less likely it is to become a long-standing favourite. But then I guess if you have a big punchy number it won't make sense to put a lot of subtlety in it too.

Delphi's a great track tho'
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Tough one this, as I've enjoyed all 3 releases immensely.

...but I suppose it's got to be Tangram, with Hyperborea a surprisingly close second and Phaedra not far behind that.

I didn't think Hyperborea would have been able to come as close as it has but Edgar has done a great job of re-invigorating this album.

...and I still love Phaedra 05, although it makes me a bit of a social outcast.
Phaedra 05 is awesome.
'Tis good. I listen to it a lot.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Tough one this, as I've enjoyed all 3 releases immensely.

...but I suppose it's got to be Tangram, with Hyperborea a surprisingly close second and Phaedra not far behind that.

I didn't think Hyperborea would have been able to come as close as it has but Edgar has done a great job of re-invigorating this album.

...and I still love Phaedra 05, although it makes me a bit of a social outcast.
Phaedra 05 is awesome.
'Tis good. I listen to it a lot.
I can tolerate the long title track but the rest is not that great IMO. Delphi on the end is OK ..Having said that when I got the CD I played it a helluva lot for a couple of weeks.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

cantosis wrote:Its very true, sometimes I feel people are a little guarded on here if they don`t like something, which I can sort understand seeing this is the official bands forum but I think all comments are valid positive and negative. We are all TD fans and we can`t be pleased all of the time.

If I don`t like something I am not afraid to say so and that is how it should be. Thankfully that has not happened so much lately(apart from maybe Views). But I respect all comments/reviews.
I totally agree. I've seen arguments on other official forums where people have been flamed for posting a negative view. I think honesty is best. What I don't like are those that post "----- is sh*t!" as opposed to those who form constructive opinions about something. We might not agree but as reasons have been made the opinion is respected. I can't abide censorship on forums of views that are interesting and not offensive to the artist. It's pointless having a discussion forum if you can only discuss a certain way.

I haven't seen much in the way of arguments on this forum, but then my usage is erratic. :lol:

Back on topic: I voted for Hypoborea 2008. I have issues with track 2 of Tangram 2008. Phaedra was fairly forgettable, over all.
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdfan wrote:
cantosis wrote:Phaedra 05 is awesome.
I agree! Haven't received the 2008 versions so I can't vote yet.
have the same problem. But Phadra 05 is indeed very good.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I hear some of these versions but can’t vote anymore.

:!: :arrow: