Voices In The Net

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Voices In The Net

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Is someone still updating the Voices website periodically?
I know the orginal owner decided to take a break from it but im sure ive seen some more 'Recent' material on there?

By the way, what a decent site it is.
24db

Re: Voices In The Net

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Is someone still updating the Voices website periodically?
I know the orginal owner decided to take a break from it but im sure ive seen some more 'Recent' material on there?

By the way, what a decent site it is.
Michael was very ill for a while, touch and go? so he put it on hold, however he's made a good recovery and is back updating it
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Well im sorry to hear the main contributer was ill but im very happy to here he is recovering and once again updating the Voices In The Net site. I find it very informative (as was the original book Voices In The Dunes).

Thanks for the info and good luck to Michael, keep up the good work...its invaluable.
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Well im sorry to hear the main contributer was ill but im very happy to here he is recovering and once again updating the Voices In The Net site. I find it very informative (as was the original book Voices In The Dunes).

Thanks for the info and good luck to Michael, keep up the good work...its invaluable.
Michael has done a fantastic job and every TD fan should personally thank him for all he's done (can you imagine how dry and it has to be said..boring, it is getting all those cat numbers and issues recorded, and then double checking them?).

Obviously the website was built upon what had appeared in the book, so many qudos to all those involved. Having said that there were many errors in the book, but Michael has now corrected them. BUT...the book stands as the best thing on TD...so far. The only other thing I've found as useful is perhaps Scott Plumer's Chronology (sadly long out of print). it certainly helped me with my day-by-day chronology 1967-1978
Last edited by 24db on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

VITN is a great reference for all the boots available. I like to check inf before diving in with a bid on e bay.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A totally fantastic website and a must for the TD connoisseur 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I agree, great website and thank god TD have such great and dedicated fans who are willing to use so much of their free time on this type of thing.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Yes Michael as done a fantastic Job and a big heartfelt thanks goes out from me and i hope he as recovered from all his problems
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

VitN was invaluable when I decided to catch up on TD releases. Had it not existed I might have bought a couple of rare releases (bootlegs) that I didn't need to.