Absent Friends.

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I had some tragic family stuff earlier in the year and, yes, TD helped immensely. I wonder if Edgar appreciates how much his music helps during the rough times, I couldn't listen to anything else.
There is no doubt about what you say Chris. The Dreams music helps immensely, focuses the mind, and revives.
Spoke too soon. Not been too good a year for me so far. Just found out that my uncle passed away on Monday. So I'll be relying on my TD collection some-what for the next few weeks.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I had some tragic family stuff earlier in the year and, yes, TD helped immensely. I wonder if Edgar appreciates how much his music helps during the rough times, I couldn't listen to anything else.
There is no doubt about what you say Chris. The Dreams music helps immensely, focuses the mind, and revives.
Spoke too soon. Not been too good a year for me so far. Just found out that my uncle passed away on Monday. So I'll be relying on my TD collection some-what for the next few weeks.

Sorry to hear this Chris , our thoughts are with you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote: There is no doubt about what you say Chris. The Dreams music helps immensely, focuses the mind, and revives.

Sorry to hear this Chris , our thoughts are with you.
Condolences to you Chris sorry to hear that.
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:
Sorry to hear this Chris, best wishes from down 'ere mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sorry to hear that Chris,condolences from here mate :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Many thanks guys. My uncle's death wasn't unexpected, he'd suffered from MS for many years but he was a great guy so we're going to miss him big time. He was always a fun person to be around and never played on his illness. He had a fantastic dry wit. Funnily when I feel sad about his passing I get an image in my mind of him saying "Don't be so bl**dy stupid" and immediately cheer up.

....yep, going to miss him lots.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Chris Monk wrote:Many thanks guys. My uncle's death wasn't unexpected, he'd suffered from MS for many years but he was a great guy so we're going to miss him big time. He was always a fun person to be around and never played on his illness. He had a fantastic dry wit. Funnily when I feel sad about his passing I get an image in my mind of him saying "Don't be so bl**dy stupid" and immediately cheer up.

....yep, going to miss him lots.
Very sorry for your loss.

RM
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Sorry to hear that as well, life can be c r a p sometimes. :cry:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Our thoughts are with you Chris.

BM
...The wise.....are silent.....
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you Chris. I lost a close uncle this time last year.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I know what you mean chris my wife's mother passed away recently and to say it's been a difficult month is an understatement
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Many thanks once again to everyone. Your kind words do help and it's nice to know that in a small way my uncle's passing isn't going un-noticed. The guys and girls at work have been great as well allowing me to talk about it nearly all day, which bizarrely is something I couldn't do when my dad went.

Also, just in case EF is looking in, TD's music has been a real support. It puts colour back into the darkest of days.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Anyone heard from Theo(Batman) recently :?:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:Anyone heard from Theo(Batman) recently :?:
Good point. Perhaps they're on holiday?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Anyone heard from Theo(Batman) recently :?:
Good point. Perhaps they're on holiday?
Unusual for Theo to miss a few days,big possibility he is on holidays :wink: