TD Album covers

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

Red Morpho wrote:Porcupine Tree have produced some excellent covers
I agree. I like Carl Glover's cover for the Blackfield II album, using the band name as part of a dilapidated building. Very cool. I like Mark Wilkinson's work on early Marillion albums and most of Fish's output. The 13th Star artwork is particularly good.

I like much of TD's covers and the TD trees covers too.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I think that's the whole shame about CD's you can't really appreciate the artworks as much as if it were on a 12" vinyl. :(
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Nero

Post by Nero »

Chris Monk wrote:there aren't many bands who's artwork I would consider putting up on my walls at home but TD I definitely would. I'm just waiting till I can afford a Zoom-o-graphic.
Hi Chris,

Have a look at NEWS - there's a special Zoom-o-graphic summer offer right now! Maybe you can afford them now, they are worth it!
timer

Post by timer »

Nero wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:there aren't many bands who's artwork I would consider putting up on my walls at home but TD I definitely would. I'm just waiting till I can afford a Zoom-o-graphic.
Hi Chris,

Have a look at NEWS - there's a special Zoom-o-graphic summer offer right now! Maybe you can afford them now, they are worth it!

I second that Nero ! the two full size I have are amazing to look at , and look fabulous framed. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nero wrote:
Hi Chris,

I'm tempted but it's not a good time for me. I've just got back from holiday and keeping my two young sons entertained has cost me a small fortune. Maybe later in the year.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

alipaul wrote:I think that's the whole shame about CD's you can't really appreciate the artworks as much as if it were on a 12" vinyl. :(
Couldn't agree more :arrow:

just compare the gatefold LP-covers of f.ex. Phaedra, EIMP, Ages, Rubycon, Stratosfear, Encore to their CD counterparts...
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
alipaul wrote:I think that's the whole shame about CD's you can't really appreciate the artworks as much as if it were on a 12" vinyl. :(
Couldn't agree more :arrow:

just compare the gatefold LP-covers of f.ex. Phaedra, EIMP, Ages, Rubycon, Stratosfear, Encore to their CD counterparts...
I agree, and I only own Phaedra on vinyl.