Das Romantische Opfer

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

24db wrote:I like the first 4 minutes :D
I love every second of it :wink:
Nero

Post by Nero »

bergen-dreamer wrote:

I love every second of it, too. It's a special composition of epic art.
24db

Post by 24db »

good for you lads. I think it'll be gathering a bit more dust than most of the recent releases, well...on my shelf anyway
24db

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Hell, I have records that I don't even like 4 seconds :)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

mine arrived today from the lovely guys at CDS and ive only had a sneaky listen at work so far but like what i heard. (little review to follow).
Can anyone translate any of the writing on the cd for me?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Few listens later...
I like it alot. Got a great mix of trad.TD and interesting new sounds with classic EF guitar on there too. Prefer this to the title track of Purple Diluvial already. (dont get me wrong...love Armageddon and Babylon The great...but the dont like the title track from the PD cupdisc.)

These Cupdiscs are a great way of keeping us hungry (or should that be thirsty) TD fans going between releases.

Suppose the long awaitied Autumn In Hiroshima will be next then a mini cup disc for the London/Edinburgh dates...and maybe a seperate one for the US date? (why not...keep em coming).
:-)
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote: These Cupdiscs are a great way of keeping us hungry (or should that be thirsty) TD fans going between releases.

Suppose the long awaitied Autumn In Hiroshima will be next then a mini cup disc for the London/Edinburgh dates...and maybe a seperate one for the US date? (why not...keep em coming).
:-)
Edgar will need to make sure that he doesn't run out of cups.....
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
har

Post by har »

Looking forward to being able to download this off here :roll:

hint hint :wink:
Nero

Post by Nero »

Can't get enough of this classic epic track - it triggers off so many pictures in me.
I have been to the Loreley and it's the most beautiful landscape I have ever seen in Germany. The music is a perfect mirror.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Mini cupdisc my arse...the rear cover says a minimum running time of 15 mins....mine runs 14.28....this is clearly an eggcup disc...we've been had!
It's a half decent track though (just)....with 2 distinct halves, and you can actually see the join. First is very symptomatic of Edgar's recent solo work, and sounds like it's from the same sessions as the Nagasaki series....meandering synth work over fast running marimba sequencers with somewhat telegraphed chord changes. The track almost dies a death in the middle, not knowing quite where to turn....until part 2 kicks in with some anonymous rhythms and noodling....it's the guitar that saves the track from mediocrity in the end....Edgar really has found the axe again. I just wish he'd play it more live.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I like this new release although it's not as good as the other EPs and cupdiscs of the last 12 months.

But I have one question: What's the difference between a minicupdisc and an EP?
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

MrCox wrote:I like this new release although it's not as good as the other EPs and cupdiscs of the last 12 months.

But I have one question: What's the difference between a minicupdisc and an EP?
With a mini cup disc you can drink a mini cup of tea ,but I don't know if with an EP you have right.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

It's a decent enough track which seems to go nowhere until the last 4 or 5 minutes.
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Not my favourite release from the last few months, a bit run of the mill compared to some recent highlights.
har

Post by har »

Pay pal account fired up.

Credit card cooled sufficiently.

Ready to Download something off here :wink: