Prison and Paradise

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Prison and Paradise

Post by jacob »

I love this song from Purgatorio.

It has endless qualities, in my opinion.

What do you think?
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Yes Jacob,I'm agree with you.This song has something very great.(the music and the voice of Jayney)
But It's too difficult for me to explain exactly what I feel about a track, in english language.
Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I love it too. I haven't listened to Purgatorio for ages and might dust it off tomorrow.
Lucan

Re: Prison and Paradise

Post by Lucan »

jacob wrote:I love this song from Purgatorio.

It has endless qualities, in my opinion.

What do you think?
It is indeed a wonderful song.

I'm going to listen to it right now.
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Perhaps TD's 'sexiest' track? It's actually Tatyana Kouchev on vocals, at least it was when they played it live in Essen. I think this is the best of the modern songs in the whole Dante project.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just gave this a listen and indeed it is a very good track. Out of the Dante series "Purgatorio" is without doubt my favorite part,i enjoyed the concert in London and my favorite track is "Chasing The Bad Seed" 8) love it :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

The only track that stand out for me on the Dante series is 'Son of Seal'? from Purgatorio - fabulous sequencer work. I wont mention the RFH gig though.

As I was saying to another fan only this morning, although I don't rate the Dante series, with all the other releases available I can't really moan with all those other wonderfull releases. 8)

Maybe its something I will appreciate in years to come - who knows ?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

My favourite is Above the Great Dry Land. I have very fond memories of that rolling out of the speakers at the start of the RFH show. What a way to start concert. How about playing it at the start of the Forum show Edgar?

Mind you I pretty much like the whole of Purgatorio.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Purgatorio has some really good 'regular' TD tracks. Above The Great Dry Land (agree 100% Colin, an amazing way to open the show), The Glowing Zodiac Wheel and Sun Son's Seal all being top notch...in fact there's enough to fill a cupdisc! I really enjoyed the show, even though the operatic tracks dragged on a bit...the instrumental parts and the contemporary songs all worked really well for me. Still no DVD though :(
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I love soulgate, big lump in my throat every time I hear that.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!