BEST TD SOUNDTRACK?

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

TangFanIRL wrote:
Janus wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: was it ever offically released on DVD??
Hi Conrad just done some checking and it looks like there hasn't been a DVD release of Wavelength . It was theatrically released by New World Pictures and for video it was marketed out onto video by Nelson Films, again to the best of my knowledge not one of the big league distributors. Personally I'm not aware of it being broadcast on terrestrial television here but it's bound to have been in the US and elsewhere since 1983 at some stage.
Hi Chris, thanks for the info mate!
Pleasure mate :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

[ w a r n i n g , pompous sychopant post below ]

These are the BigMoogs final (possibly) thoughts on the score to Sorceror/Wages of Fear by Tangerine Dream on MCA records as released 3 decades ago, when we were young, when we were KINGS

er, actually, I cant be bothered to run through my thoughts on this recording any more, apart from the fact that its still an awesome collection of tangerinedream music par excellence, which epitomises a moment in TD's history so perfectly, that for me, there is really no further commentary necessary. In my humble opinion, its the finest soundtrack TD have produced, the finest.....why? because it has meaning. The greatest is always subject to analysis and comment, one may find the music dated, but y'know, it may be locked in time, but then so am I.
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:[ w a r n i n g , pompous sychopant post below ]

These are the BigMoogs final (possibly) thoughts on the score to Sorceror/Wages of Fear by Tangerine Dream on MCA records as released 3 decades ago, when we were young, when we were KINGS

er, actually, I cant be bothered to run through my thoughts on this recording any more, apart from the fact that its still an awesome collection of tangerinedream music par excellence, which epitomises a moment in TD's history so perfectly, that for me, there is really no further commentary necessary. In my humble opinion, its the finest soundtrack TD have produced, the finest.....why? because it has meaning. The greatest is always subject to analysis and comment, one may find the music dated, but y'know, it may be locked in time, but then so am I.
I'm with you 110% on this, HIM :D :wink:
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:[ w a r n i n g , pompous sychopant post below ]

I'm with you 110% on this, HIM :D :wink:
I'll see your bid and raise it to 150%!
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

bump
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:bump
Don't have that one.. :wink: