Electronic Magic Off... Anthology

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:the electronic magic of (aka.Ultima Thule) i have been informed is now in stock with my friends at CDS, dundee.
Quite nice packaging and i think they have the vinyl version too for you hardcore vinyl types :-)
Odd that CDS are so late with this, I've had this for a couple of weeks
har

Post by har »

24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:the electronic magic of (aka.Ultima Thule) i have been informed is now in stock with my friends at CDS, dundee.
Quite nice packaging and i think they have the vinyl version too for you hardcore vinyl types :-)
Odd that CDS are so late with this, I've had this for a couple of weeks
This is the one I downloaded off i tunes about 3 months ago is it not?

Interesting about the vinyl option, could be a wee trip to CDS land :!:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

my Electronic Magic of...arrived yesterday and i gotta say, im impressed!

I was expecting that brightly coloured orange box with the cd's in flimsy paper sleeves (like the inner sleeves of the bootleg box) but the set comes in a nice black box with the picture of Froese/Franke/Bauman with the cardiogram behind them on the front, printed on a reflective paper which is nice. Inside is a sticker & button badge of the cover pic, and the cd's are in cd single cases with pic sleeves and more pics inside when you unfold them.

It doesnt mention 'Ultima Thule' anywhere on the outer packaging and on the reverse of the box is the pic from the 86 tour programme taken in the mid-70s from the top right of a wooden board stage with all TD's equipment and a tracklisting.

Overall a nice little package really.....well worth £15 i paid for it.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:my Electronic Magic of...arrived yesterday and i gotta say, im impressed!

I was expecting that brightly coloured orange box with the cd's in flimsy paper sleeves (like the inner sleeves of the bootleg box) but the set comes in a nice black box with the picture of Froese/Franke/Bauman with the cardiogram behind them on the front, printed on a reflective paper which is nice. Inside is a sticker & button badge of the cover pic, and the cd's are in cd single cases with pic sleeves and more pics inside when you unfold them.

It doesnt mention 'Ultima Thule' anywhere on the outer packaging and on the reverse of the box is the pic from the 86 tour programme taken in the mid-70s from the top right of a wooden board stage with all TD's equipment and a tracklisting.

Just ordered the "Electronic Magic of" from ebay myself, based of course on your very useful description and praise of said package...... :wink:

Can i now blame you if the missus finds out ???? :lol:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Schulze wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:my Electronic Magic of...arrived yesterday and i gotta say, im impressed!

Just ordered the "Electronic Magic of" from ebay myself, based of course on your very useful description and praise of said package...... :wink:

Of course, as long as i can use the same excuse and blame you when i order stuff ;-)

PS. lil'tip, have orders sent to your work address....saves a whole load of trouble ;-)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:PS. lil'tip, have orders sent to your work address....saves a whole load of trouble ;-)
Oooow......that's sneaky.

....I like it. :wink:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
Schulze wrote:

Of course, as long as i can use the same excuse and blame you when i order stuff ;-)

PS. lil'tip, have orders sent to your work address....saves a whole load of trouble ;-)
Good idea.... :wink:

What i usually do is just say that as well as buying music on ebay I'm selling music too....

......and that my music collection is simply evolving and changing at no real extra cost..... 8)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Go with the having it delivered to your work address, smuggle it indoors in your shopping which must include chocolates :-)

Damn im good!
(not to mention a bloody good supplier and a decent post girl who keeps an eye out for my lil'parcels) :-)
redziller

Post by redziller »

oooohh asteroid agenda.

I usually take each piece of tang -ging - bang - ping - buddle-uddle-udlle-up - kerpow-whoooooeeeep-sizing (whad-ee-say?whad-ee-say?) on it's merits and don't get too worked up about the sanctity of the original. But, mea culpa, I had this on 1st time before work, had to get in the bath so wasn't hearing too well and could only make out something pink (the music not in the bath) with an oom-pah-pah tuba underneath.

Got out and dried and listened again - but had to stop. I think I need to give it a while before I can loose the association with the sublime zeit backed by

No offence intended!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

redziller wrote:oooohh asteroid agenda.

I usually take each piece of tang -ging - bang - ping - buddle-uddle-udlle-up - kerpow-whoooooeeeep-sizing (whad-ee-say?whad-ee-say?) on it's merits and don't get too worked up about the sanctity of the original. But, mea culpa, I had this on 1st time before work, had to get in the bath so wasn't hearing too well and could only make out something pink (the music not in the bath) with an oom-pah-pah tuba underneath.

Got out and dried and listened again - but had to stop. I think I need to give it a while before I can loose the association with the sublime zeit backed by

No offence intended!
Nice one.... :lol:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »