GOOD AND BAD NEWS - New MP3 Downloads and DELAY......

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

hansx wrote:
rotwang wrote:The thing that really disappoints me is that TD's DVDs are all in the PAL format. Any chance of releasing Eindhoven in Region 1 (or better yet, all regions)? Pretty please??
Does that matter for a dvd player. It can play both formats, isn' t it?
think the us favours the NTSC format (or was that just Video?) !- Region free would be an advantage here .
hansx

Post by hansx »

timer wrote:
hansx wrote:
rotwang wrote:The thing that really disappoints me is that TD's DVDs are all in the PAL format. Any chance of releasing Eindhoven in Region 1 (or better yet, all regions)? Pretty please??
Does that matter for a dvd player. It can play both formats, isn' t it?
think the us favours the NTSC format (or was that just Video?) !- Region free would be an advantage here .
yes I know, but the player converts the PAL format to the NTSC for American tv's. Don't think the region had anything to do with that.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I think, I HOPE. . . . .that they will be selling the NTSC format at the UCLA show on Nov. 7th. Alot of good that will do for all those who cant make the gig. At least thats the info I got from TDOC crew. Lets cross our fingers and hope. That means I'll have a copy of both in PAL and NTSC. What happened here?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Re: GOOD AND BAD NEWS - New MP3 Downloads and DELAY......

Post by hansx »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Please visit our DOWNLOAD SECTION as we added some fresh tracks and albums there for you: Enjoy

- THE EPSILON JOURNEY (Live in Eindhoven April 2008 - TD plays EDGAR FROESE - SOUNDTRACK)
- TANGRAM 2008
- HYPERBOREA 2008
- DAS ROMANTISCHE OPFER
- ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I & II

Some more news less pleasant....:

CONCERNING HIROSHIMA, FALLEN ANGELS CD and the EPSILON DVD:

Unfortunately our longterm pressing plant went bankrupt and so we immediatedly looked for a new one which we
succeeded in. We could not avoid losing precious time therefore we expect the new delivery of these goods from the 6th
October on. We apologize very much for the delay but had no influence in this case of "Force Majeure...". You maybe can
imagine we are not 'amused' at all....but we promise: it will be worth the wait!:-)
Yours, EASTGATE MUSIC TEAM

Any news about the final release dates?
timer

Re: GOOD AND BAD NEWS - New MP3 Downloads and DELAY......

Post by timer »

hansx wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Please visit our DOWNLOAD SECTION as we added some fresh tracks and albums there for you: Enjoy

- THE EPSILON JOURNEY (Live in Eindhoven April 2008 - TD plays EDGAR FROESE - SOUNDTRACK)
- TANGRAM 2008
- HYPERBOREA 2008
- DAS ROMANTISCHE OPFER
- ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I & II

think they are due to be released on 3rd October Hansx - i.e next week.
Think I saw an update messeage from EB saying this ?

However I could be wrong !

Some more news less pleasant....:

CONCERNING HIROSHIMA, FALLEN ANGELS CD and the EPSILON DVD:

Unfortunately our longterm pressing plant went bankrupt and so we immediatedly looked for a new one which we
succeeded in. We could not avoid losing precious time therefore we expect the new delivery of these goods from the 6th
October on. We apologize very much for the delay but had no influence in this case of "Force Majeure...". You maybe can
imagine we are not 'amused' at all....but we promise: it will be worth the wait!:-)
Yours, EASTGATE MUSIC TEAM

Any news about the final release dates?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If the sample of "Hiroshima" is anything to go by at the club we are in for another treat 8) Oh yes :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:If the sample of "Hiroshima" is anything to go by at the club we are in for another treat 8) Oh yes :D
Agreed Colin looking forward to this release.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If the sample of "Hiroshima" is anything to go by at the club we are in for another treat 8) Oh yes :D
Agreed Colin looking forward to this release.
The little piece is quite promising. And what do you think of Stuntman from the concert. Great, but is the original also in black & white?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

oh i cant wait any more!

Please can we have Autumn In Hiroshima soon?
After hearing the snippet on the TDOC im soooooo excited. Even listening to this teaser i can feel myself been drawn into Mr.H.T. journey. Very atmospheric. Oh how much longer?.... :-)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

EB, Will the DVD of the gig be in colour as the clip is black and white?
hansx

Post by hansx »

cantosis wrote:EB, Will the DVD of the gig be in colour as the clip is black and white?
guess so, however this is breathing a lot of good atmosphere.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

cantosis wrote:EB, Will the DVD of the gig be in colour as the clip is black and white?
Hi Cantosis,

The DVD will offer BOTH!! Colour and black & white - I assure you:
It looks great - you have to consider it more as a 'piece of art'....

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Hi Cantosis,

The DVD will offer BOTH!! Colour and black & white - I assure you:
It looks great - you have to consider it more as a 'piece of art'....

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
Cool, thanks EB
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sounds great 8) :D looking forward to this very much,a very emotional show :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote: And what do you think of Stuntman from the concert. Great, but is the original also in black & white?
The opening chord sequence is just "too die for". Absolutely beautiful. That'll get some pretty heavy rotation when the DVD arrives. I've already listened to it numerous times on the download.