Tangerine Dream Live Concert on Blu-ray disc?

Do you wanted on Tangerine Dream on Blu-ray Disc?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes
28%
No
72%

Total votes: 18

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream Live Concert on Blu-ray disc?

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I also wanted too Request a 40 years roadmap too music Live at the Tempodrome Berlin on Blu-ray-disc. :D
Please make sure it plays on the Play-Station-3 console so I don’t have too buy other Blu-ray Player.

Because I’m a Blu-ray Disc Fan now. :D 8) :wink:

:!: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

absolutely no chance...not until Blu Ray really takes off, which with the best will the world it ain't done so far
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:absolutely no chance...not until Blu Ray really takes off, which with the best will the world it ain't done so far
Maybe not, but I do want it, even if I dont't have a player. The PS3 will come in time and can play it. Should be a thrill to watch TD in HD. Only in close ups you will see the wrinkless of Edgar to good. That is a pity then. :D
Last edited by hansx on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I'm happy with the quality of the DVDs I have already... Blu-ray only really improves picture quality, and you'd need a seriously good projector or HD TV to appreciate that improvement fully.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:absolutely no chance...not until Blu Ray really takes off, which with the best will the world it ain't done so far
Maybe not, but I do want it, even if I dont't have a player. The PS3 will come in time and can play it. Should be a thrill to watch TD in HD. Only in close ups you will see the wrinkless of Edgar to good. That is a pity then. :D
Can't see it, you expect a group with fan base measured in the thousands, to produce something for a few hundred? The expense to sales ratio wouldn't be very good, however give it another 12-18 months and perhaps, just perhaps they'll be enough players (either stand alone) or Games consols to make it worth it. That's a BIG 'perhaps'

IMHO the chances of TD releasing stuff on Blu Ray very soon are as likely as Edgar inviting Chris over for a veggie knackwurst snack
24db

Post by 24db »

btw I'm sure Chris will point out that TD don't even use the top HD cameras anyway (not to criticise TD, they're just so bloody expensive, they use what they've got and for standard DVD that's pretty good)...the quality increase would be minimal
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
IMHO the chances of TD releasing stuff on Blu Ray very soon are as likely as Edgar inviting Chris over for a veggie knackwurst snack

Thats got me laughing :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: maybe CF can do a bit of sequ{cen-sored} whilst EF arranges the veg :twisted: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
Thats got me laughing :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: maybe CF can do a bit of sequ{cen-sored} whilst EF arranges the veg :twisted: :wink:
;)

I should point out I had a brattwurst earlier and was thinking 'Hmmm this needs some Tomato Sauce and Curry Powder'...damn that would good on Blu-Ray :)
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

No blue ray yet, it is not yet a worldwide media.

Lets stick to the rainbow ray media.

Peter
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

No Thanks.
jacob

Post by jacob »

I have only seen an example of Blu-Ray in a supermarket, and although the resolution was blindingly sharp, the movements were mechanic, and it didn't look realistic at all.

Bring back VCD I say :oops:
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'm pretty happy with what I've already got. If I have to buy a big screen high definition TV and Blu-ray player I'll have to move house to get it all in.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Chris Monk wrote:If I have to buy a big screen high definition TV and Blu-ray player I'll have to move house to get it all in.
Same problem here :(

I'm perfectly happy with the quality on the DVD's released by Eastgate so far :D
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:If I have to buy a big screen high definition TV and Blu-ray player I'll have to move house to get it all in.
Same problem here :(

I'm perfectly happy with the quality on the DVD's released by Eastgate so far :D
ditto..........
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Why Guy’s Why? :(
Blu-ray It’s already takes it off now. :P :D
But really understand you guy's are not ready blu-ray yet.

I do. :wink:

:!: :arrow: