Classic Rock

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

South Bank show this week - Jarvis bleedin Cocker ! can't say he's done as much musically in his life as our Mr.Froese .
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:South Bank show this week - Jarvis bleedin Cocker ! can't say he's done as much musically in his life as our Mr.Froese .
and he gets his own season at the RFH! :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:South Bank show this week - Jarvis bleedin Cocker ! can't say he's done as much musically in his life as our Mr.Froese .
That just about sums up the state of the music industry........enough to make a cat laugh :roll: :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:bleeding cookery programmes! where are the music programmes?
Perhaps we could have Ainsley Harriots singalongacookery with Tangerine Dream :idea: :wink:
Ainsley? this is why i don't watch TV...or at least one of them
I hate, loath and detest Ainsley Herriot. Imagine my deep joy when he came up to me at the Good Food Show a few years back and started chatting about my son, who was about 14 months old at the time. "OOhhh what a lovely child". -AAAhhhhhhhhh!!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Perhaps we could have Ainsley Harriots singalongacookery with Tangerine Dream :idea: :wink:
Ainsley? this is why i don't watch TV...or at least one of them
I hate, loath and detest Ainsley Herriot. Imagine my deep joy when he came up to me at the Good Food Show a few years back and started chatting about my son, who was about 14 months old at the time. "OOhhh what a lovely child". -AAAhhhhhhhhh!!!!
could be worse...he could be TD's new singer ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Ainsley? this is why i don't watch TV...or at least one of them
TD's new EP "We love a bit of Susie Salt and Percy Pepper" :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I hate, loath and detest Ainsley Herriot. Imagine my deep joy when he came up to me at the Good Food Show a few years back and started chatting about my son, who was about 14 months old at the time. "OOhhh what a lovely child". -AAAhhhhhhhhh!!!!
He was once described as 'having all the charm of a Labrador jumping up and wanting to kiss your face' ;)
Janus

Possibility of TD TV documentary

Post by Janus »

Thought best to continue the theme of TV/film documentary possibilities anew here Chaps.

Glad to say my meeting is now on for next week with the Chairman of the UK Film Council up in central London (had two cancellations already as a b#gger to pin down, fingers in lots of pies etc...BM! leave it, leave it :wink: ). Anyway he sounded very positive about the venture this afternoon on the phone and if you guys have any other thoughts between now and then you think I can cover with him let me know. He's a well respected and decent bloke (even if he is also the chairman of Millwall football club :roll: :wink: ) and is the kiddie who'd know exactly how to get this project moving.
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Re: Possibility of TD TV documentary

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:Thought best to continue the theme of TV/film documentary possibilities anew here Chaps.

Glad to say my meeting is now on for next week with the Chairman of the UK Film Council up in central London (had two cancellations already as a b#gger to pin down, fingers in lots of pies etc...BM! leave it, leave it :wink: ). Anyway he sounded very positive about the venture this afternoon on the phone and if you guys have any other thoughts between now and then you think I can cover with him let me know. He's a well respected and decent bloke (even if he is also the chairman of Millwall football club :roll: :wink: ) and is the kiddie who'd know exactly how to get this project moving.

Best of luck Chris,and you need any help you know whom to call :wink: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:Thought best to continue the theme of TV/film documentary possibilities anew here Chaps.

Cheers mate appreciated :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Cheers mate appreciated :D
good luck Chris....one point though, I wouldn't expect TD/Eastgate or Edgar to give their blessing to this. 'Perhaps' they have plans of their own? however more power to you mate, you've done more than most of us on this forum. At least you're prepared to actually 'do something'!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: could be worse...he could be TD's new singer ;)
He was once described as 'having all the charm of a Labrador jumping up and wanting to kiss your face' ;)
...all the charm of a Labrador sticking his nose in your crotch IMO.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:

Good luck Chris, you're just the bloke for this pitch. I'm sure your meeting will be fruitful!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Well done Chris ! hopefully you will get further with this than the rest of us !
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

apart from Chris, anyone heard anything from anyone?

is it one dead turkey BM and the barmy are looking at?
...The wise.....are silent.....