LOOM

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Must agree I also will NOT pay this for an ep....effin ridiculous. :x
RonB

E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!

Post by RonB »

E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:Must agree I also will NOT pay this for an ep....effin ridiculous. :x

well I guess its a bit steep but how many people will pay £40+ in a few months when they want to add it to their collection and the only place to get it will be ebay :lol:
bergen-dreamer

Re: E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!

Post by bergen-dreamer »

RonB wrote:E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!
:D Looking forward to this event :D
Chris Monk

Re: E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!

Post by Chris Monk »

RonB wrote:E-LIVE 2011 IS SOLDOUT!
Many congrats Ron. Wish I could have been there.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

As much as I resent paying the price, the completist in me wouldn't let me not pre-order! :oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
hansx

Post by hansx »

Helikon wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
studio35d wrote:Saw this appearing in my YouTube subscription box just a few minutes ago:

http://youtu.be/y8JxtpAXnUg
Ultra-cool. 8) 8) 8)

Gave me chills seeing Johannes playing again especially when he started playing Logos. Thumbs up indeed Jerome.
Just Super!
It´s the Triple J Syndrom.

Just what the doctor ordered!
and the nurse too. :)
har

Post by har »

ant wrote::( Just seen the CDS news on the LOOM 4 track EP (LE) at the price of £12.99. "You must be joking" I thought. Most albums shouldn't be more than that let alone a 4 track EP!! £3.25 per track when we are in a recession is not on and this will not be joining my collection, which is a shame because of the Schmoelling track alone but even that will not tempt me to spend that amount on 4 tracks. This happenend on one of Jerome's previous EP's I seem to remember and I am not falling for it. JF needs to sort this out because until he does he has lost one fan that's for sure. :x
Have to agree these prices are bloody ridiculous.

I have ordered LOOM as I really want to hear the music, however, the JF "EP" - £12.99 for two five minute tracks. Absolutely no chance :!: And thats putting it mildly.
hansx

Post by hansx »

har wrote:
ant wrote::( Just seen the CDS news on the LOOM 4 track EP (LE) at the price of £12.99. "You must be joking" I thought. Most albums shouldn't be more than that let alone a 4 track EP!! £3.25 per track when we are in a recession is not on and this will not be joining my collection, which is a shame because of the Schmoelling track alone but even that will not tempt me to spend that amount on 4 tracks. This happenend on one of Jerome's previous EP's I seem to remember and I am not falling for it. JF needs to sort this out because until he does he has lost one fan that's for sure. :x
Have to agree these prices are bloody ridiculous.

I have ordered LOOM as I really want to hear the music, however, the JF "EP" - £12.99 for two five minute tracks. Absolutely no chance :!: And thats putting it mildly.
Guess, legally downloading is a lot cheaper. :) I don't buy it either. There are some limits.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I will NOT be able to make it out to the E-Live 2011 event. I was hoping to go but with the $$ situation and the Moogfest (TD) playing Friday the 28th. I have to commit to one of the two and flying to the east coast is cheaper than flying across the pond at this time. But I am hoping that LOOM will be playing a few more gig's next year either in Europe or in America. And with the annoucement of a TD Europeon tour, I will be going to Berlin, I think. Will wait to see if they announce more cities and dates.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:I will NOT be able to make it out to the E-Live 2011 event. I was hoping to go but with the $$ situation and the Moogfest (TD) playing Friday the 28th. I have to commit to one of the two and flying to the east coast is cheaper than flying across the pond at this time. But I am hoping that LOOM will be playing a few more gig's next year either in Europe or in America. And with the annoucement of a TD Europeon tour, I will be going to Berlin, I think. Will wait to see if they announce more cities and dates.
There are vague rumours that Loom will play a show in the UK early next year. If it happens I'll hopefully be there.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I will NOT be able to make it out to the E-Live 2011 event. I was hoping to go but with the $$ situation and the Moogfest (TD) playing Friday the 28th. I have to commit to one of the two and flying to the east coast is cheaper than flying across the pond at this time. But I am hoping that LOOM will be playing a few more gig's next year either in Europe or in America. And with the annoucement of a TD Europeon tour, I will be going to Berlin, I think. Will wait to see if they announce more cities and dates.
There are vague rumours that Loom will play a show in the UK early next year. If it happens I'll hopefully be there.
Guess it depends on the succes of this concert.
har

Post by har »

Well LOOM is LOOMING large on the horizon.

I hope every one from here ( and those that are not here ) has ( have) a great trip and look forward to hopefully hearing about the gig on here.

I am excited about it and I'm no even going :? :( :wink: 8)

All the best to everyone involved and attending.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
It seems to have been quite successful so far, it's a sell-out show. Ron Boots seems fairly happy with the situation.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: There are vague rumours that Loom will play a show in the UK early next year. If it happens I'll hopefully be there.
It seems to have been quite successful so far, it's a sell-out show. Ron Boots seems fairly happy with the situation.
Quit understandable, it is the difference between win or loose.