Autumn in Hiroshima

Taximan431
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Taximan431 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
cantosis wrote:
ant wrote::? Why can't Eastgate do the same as other mail-order companies and send out e-mail notification when your items have shipped? Surely it can't be that difficult to set up. HOW ABOUT IT EASTGATE!! EB - Have you any comments on this as I think it would really help us eager TD fans to know when our prized items are winging their way to us? :D
I don`t really see the point, just a bit a paitence is needed I have found Eastgate to be really great when sending goods. I usually get within 10 days which considering how shite Royal Mail is that is pretty good.

I am sure sending out emails to everyone to say it has been sent will be extra work for Eastgate and I doubt they have many people dealing with orders. And it will probably get more people moaning "I got an email from eastgate saying my orders were sent on Monday but now it is Thursday and I still don`t have them"

Patience is a virtue!!!
Thank you cantosis, you described it exactly as it is !!!
We will think about this proposition, but I doubt that we have the capacities....
But believe us, we always do our best and working extra shift to serve you.

PS: Shipment already started and I guess the Germans will have it first. But every delivery
more or less depends on the national postal system and on a dynamic postman/-woman!! Hope you all will receive the music soon!!:-)
But the most important: Hope you will like it.....!

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
8)
Thanks for the Update Einstein's Barber.. Yes I agree Eastgate have been good on delivery

Geoff :D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

There is actually a solution to this. If Eastgate intend to start shipping on say the 6th October they should actually put on their shop that shipping will start on the 8th October, then everyone will probably be saying "wow what a great quick service" rather than "why havn`t I got my stuff yet"

8) :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:There is actually a solution to this. If Eastgate intend to start shipping on say the 6th October they should actually put on their shop that shipping will start on the 8th October, then everyone will probably be saying "wow what a great quick service" rather than "why havn`t I got my stuff yet"

8) :arrow:
other mail order companies have done this for years...only they get the dates the wrong way round ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

At the end of the day,the music is the only matter. Tangerine Dream rules :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

epsilon75 wrote:At the end of the day,the music is the only matter. Tangerine Dream rules :arrow:
Well said, Colin 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:I am patient,i am patient because the man/woman that waits will reap the rewards.

Edgar Froese is worth waiting for :arrow:
I agree 8)
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I am patient,i am patient because the man/woman that waits will reap the rewards.

Edgar Froese is worth waiting for :arrow:
I agree 8)
My dear TD friends. Absolutemento ..

:wink: :!:
Fred-E Skywalker fka Misterdance.

Visit my website: http://www.fredvdwerf.nl
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Autumn in Hiroshima and Fallen Angels have just arrived here. :)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Michael66 wrote:Autumn in Hiroshima and Fallen Angels have just arrived here. :)
Lucky you :D

have you got a chance to listen to them yet :?: :?:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

bergen-dreamer wrote:have you got a chance to listen to them yet :?: :?:
I'm just listening to the first track on Fallen Angels. What I hear are - brace yourself - dirty, fat MiniMoog-like solo sounds, choral chords, a happy 1-2-3-4 rhythm and bubbly sequencer lines ... :shock: :D Nice! But I guess this is the wrong thread for FA.

Haven't listened to AIH yet.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Michael66 wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:have you got a chance to listen to them yet :?: :?:
I'm just listening to the first track on Fallen Angels. What I hear are - brace yourself - dirty, fat MiniMoog-like solo sounds, choral chords, a happy 1-2-3-4 rhythm and bubbly sequencer lines ... :shock: :D Nice! But I guess this is the wrong thread for FA.

Haven't listened to AIH yet.
Argh! with the choral chords! (But that's me.)
phaedra1974

Post by phaedra1974 »

"Automn In Hiroshima" arrived today and I gave it a first listen.

I like it very much. It has a very quiet and spiritual atmosphere. Sometimes it sounds a bit like "The seven letters from tibet". There are a lot of female voices from Iris Camaa and Barbara Kindermann. On one track Bernard plays the guitar and on another Thorsten plays drums.

Give it another listen now...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

phaedra1974 wrote:"Automn In Hiroshima" arrived today and I gave it a first listen.

I like it very much. It has a very quiet and spiritual atmosphere. Sometimes it sounds a bit like "The seven letters from tibet". There are a lot of female voices from Iris Camaa and Barbara Kindermann. On one track Bernard plays the guitar and on another Thorsten plays drums.

Give it another listen now...
7 Letters is one of my fave TD albums so thats a good comparison for me ;-)
Nero

Post by Nero »

All three new items arrived today!

Just had a listen to Autumn In Hiroshima:

....Wow!!! Goose bumps!!! The first track is an absolute cracker....very upbeat - love at first sight! Other crackers are tracks 4,6,7,9,10,11,13 -
The whole CD is a very atmospheric SOUNDTRACK - simply fantastic. You'll have the feeling to be with Mr. H.T. in Japan.....
Believe me I don't exxagerate here. You will like it.

Have to listen to Fallen Angels now and will watch The Epsilon Journey tonight.

TD rules! 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Nero wrote:All three new items arrived today!

Just had a listen to Autumn In Hiroshima:

....Wow!!! Goose bumps!!! The first track is an absolute cracker....very upbeat - love at first sight! Other crackers are tracks 4,6,7,9,10,11,13 -
The whole CD is a very atmospheric SOUNDTRACK - simply fantastic. You'll have the feeling to be with Mr. H.T. in Japan.....
Believe me I don't exxagerate here. You will like it.

Have to listen to Fallen Angels now and will watch The Epsilon Journey tonight.

TD rules! 8)
Are you from Germany as well Nero?