for bigmoog

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
bigmoog wrote:I had a look the other day, the refurb's coming on nicely, the bar is gonna be huge..........this is an ideal place for the 40th anni gig...as long as its LOUD....
What was wrong with the RFH in the first place? It looked pretty cool when TD played Purgatorio there.
No leg room, people were choosing not to sit on their seats and sit instead on ther stairs. At first I thought I had a bad seat, but it was the same a few weeks later at the Kraftwerk concert

The first two/ three rows were left empty, so it meant i had a front row seat and found it pretty comfortable :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

at RFH purgatorio, we were down front left near aisle.....we spent a while counting those who walked out.....................
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Off topic this but Jon...I tend to swear a lot at certain things you know the F word an accasional C word...today I've not been using the F word as it's supposed to sound but been say FUCH ME a lot....I wonder if this virus is affecting my vocabulary. I now prefer saying FUCH to the proper way..strange eh. :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:at RFH purgatorio, we were down front left near aisle.....we spent a while counting those who walked out.....................
You must have counted me and the Mrs pretty early on then!.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well i stayed,and loved it :arrow: Now i know why you did not take up the offer of footage Tim :lol: :lol:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Well i stayed,and loved it :arrow:
so did I and...you know the rest :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Everyone to their own mate............im not in a position to critcise anyone for not liking it,and i know there were a few of them :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Everyone to their own mate............im not in a position to critcise anyone for not liking it,and i know there were a few of them :arrow:

Totally agree mate, it was more my fault really, as I knew it wouldn't really be my thing but I didn't want to miss out on a gig.
I was and still am glad that a large percentage of the audience loved the whole night. I remember Edgar's comments afterwards on this forums' forerunner...I hope he realises that even though sometimes his and TD's music doesn't alwys hit home that all the effort (and believe me there was a big effort to do that gig at all....not all of it obvious to your general punter) was appreciated.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Purgatorio remains my favorite part of the Dante Series........and there was certainly effort put into it on the night :arrow:
redziller

Post by redziller »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Everyone to their own mate............im not in a position to critcise anyone for not liking it,and i know there were a few of them :arrow:

Totally agree mate, it was more my fault really, as I knew it wouldn't really be my thing but I didn't want to miss out on a gig.
I was and still am glad that a large percentage of the audience loved the whole night. I remember Edgar's comments afterwards on this forums' forerunner...I hope he realises that even though sometimes his and TD's music doesn't alwys hit home that all the effort (and believe me there was a big effort to do that gig at all....not all of it obvious to your general punter) was appreciated.
That was quite a post from EF - "wheelchair rubycon" is a phrase that sticks.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i was sat next to some toff in a penguin suit with his wife in an evening dress at RFH who got up and left 25mins in
something tells me they misunderstood what the night was about
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:i was sat next to some toff in a penguin suit with his wife in an evening dress at RFH who got up and left 25mins in
I've only walked out of one thing in my life...and that was a film
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:i was sat next to some toff in a penguin suit with his wife in an evening dress at RFH who got up and left 25mins in
i wish i walked out of the registery office 20 years ago, the coach station was only 5 minutes away :shock:

What film was it ?
Last edited by alipaul on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:
i wish i walked out of the registery office 20 years ago, the coach station was on 5 minutes away :shock:
boom boom! ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
I've never walked out on a film, as I don't think I'm qualified to give an opinion, unless I've seen all of it (and you all know, I like to give an opinion :wink: ). However, I did fall asleep during one once. For the record it was Men In Black. What a load of shite! IMO, of course.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese