Streethawk music

Flashpoint
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Flashpoint »

Whoopysnorp wrote:No dialogues etc., it's the unaltered score in its original form.
I'd pay good money for a digital copy.

TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Whoopysnorp wrote:No dialogues etc., it's the unaltered score in its original form.
What's the sound quality like and is this circulating among fanatics? ;-)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Flashpoint wrote:

ive got that on 12" vinyl, its a slightly diff.version of Streethawk (le parc) to the one on the Le Parc album...in a GOOD way! :D
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

TangFanIRL wrote:
What's the sound quality like and is this circulating among fanatics? ;-)
What a shame this as well as Forbidden if it doesn't get a release :cry: :cry:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

Just got the US DVD release of Streethawk. Don't know if it's any good yet. I hope that they left all the Tangerine Dream music intact and did not replace it with generic. Maybe I should have checked before purchasing?
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
Flashpoint wrote:

ive got that on 12" vinyl, its a slightly diff.version of Streethawk (le parc) to the one on the Le Parc album...in a GOOD way! :D
Found it on a website thought it was appropriate given the topic.
Whoopysnorp

Post by Whoopysnorp »

<no comment> :roll:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Whoopysnorp wrote:FYI: a handful (around 4 or 5 people) of TD die-hard fans have the complete studio score of "Streethawk" (around 4 hours if my poor memory serves me right) which TD delivered to Universal. Great sequencer stuff, but unfortunately it will never see the light of day. I know the debate of the so-called "The Keep" LP which someone swears to have seen back in 1984 or so, however this one here is the real deal. Back in 1984 TD were awesome!
Where does that information come from? As no-one has ever heard of it, in the TD camp or Universal.
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

I wish Film Score Monthly http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/daily/index.cfm would be allowed to have a try at Streethawk for one of their limited 3000 or 5000 press runs. Would be kick-ass.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Flashpoint wrote:I wish Film Score Monthly http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/daily/index.cfm would be allowed to have a try at Streethawk for one of their limited 3000 or 5000 press runs. Would be kick-ass.
I imagine that they could only do it with TD's involvement and the studio that made the series. If it was Universal, they are notoriously difficult.

Mark J Cairns said on an Amazon.co.uk review of Streethawk, said that he wouldn't mind doing a Streethawk CD. I say, get the Second volume of Airwolf out first :wink: :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I have no idea what the big deal is about this music, can someone enlighten me :?:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I love the soundtrack to Sreethawk, if only the music could have an official release :cry:
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
redziller

Post by redziller »

The attraction for me is the hint of Cool Breeze of Brighton and the hope of a long ol' tape of dream of which we only hear hints
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

bigmoog wrote:I have no idea what the big deal is about this music, can someone enlighten me :?:
If you weren't a kid back when Streethawk was first on TV you probably won't get it. For myself it was what got me into TD.

You can pick up the DVD's maybe you'll enjoy the music as well? As for the show itself, it may have been "Da Bomb" for those in my age bracket back in 1985, but it really hasn't aged that well although the motorcycle is still cool.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:The attraction for me is the hint of Cool Breeze of Brighton and the hope of a long ol' tape of dream of which we only hear hints
That's the attraction for me too. The slim chance that it may contain a lost TD classic. I've only ever caught brief glimpses of the show on the telly, quite a few years back now, so I'm also interested so what it was really like.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda