EF's Birthday - GREETINGS FROM EDGAR....

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

EF's Birthday - GREETINGS FROM EDGAR....

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys, Einstein's Barber has a special message for you:

Hi,
Thanks to all of you for thinking so kindly of little Ed the knob busker’s birthday.
Can’t believe myself that I’ve disturbed the planet for such a long time with these electrified noises.
Hope with regards to my personal karma I won’t be credited too negatively that
I couldn’t meet everyones taste over the years – but as you know by experience
Gagaland doesn’t allow satisfaction for everybody…
Here you will have a little gift in return if your spare time and your missus will allow you,
please come over and see us performing during Uncle Sam’s election period at the UCLA Royce Hall in November – more here:

http://www.uclalive.org/event.asp?Event_ID=592

and more to come on this homepage as ever…
Thanks again folks, enjoy summer whereever you are.

Best, Edgar
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

There is going to be a lot of happy fans ;).
Janus

Post by Janus »

That's just awesome news for US dreamers everywhere :D (I'm off to apply for my American citizenship now :wink: ) thanks Edgar
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

I'm really happy for all the US fans - it's been a long wait for them :arrow: :arrow:

But what about Scandinavia :?: :idea: We are still waiting for our first ever TD concert :(
jacob

Post by jacob »

bergen-dreamer wrote:I'm really happy for all the US fans - it's been a long wait for them :arrow: :arrow:
I know someone who will be very happy! Great news indeed.
bergen-dreamer wrote:But what about Scandinavia :?: :idea: We are still waiting for our first ever TD concert :(
The night after the London gig was announced I dreamed that that TD would play in Copenhagen the 14th and 15th of February 2009, but that's never gonna happen. The good thing though is that we live in Europa, and whenever TD has played there it has not been very far away from Scandinavian countries. Think about how big USA is compared to Europe. LA is forexample a much longer journey away from Seattle, New York or Chicago, than Norway or Denmark to Berlin or London.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
timer

Post by timer »

What was the Edit EB ? :lol: :lol:

A TD concert anywhere on globe is a welcome treat for us fans, glad our american friends will be treated to the wonderfull expereiences we have enjoyed over the past few years.

This will undoubtedly be another triumph in TD's live history.

Thanks Edgar for the message it appreciated !. 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

jacob wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:I'm really happy for all the US fans - it's been a long wait for them :arrow: :arrow:
bergen-dreamer wrote:But what about Scandinavia :?: :idea: We are still waiting for our first ever TD concert :(
The night after the London gig was announced I dreamed that that TD would play in Copenhagen the 14th and 15th of February 2009, but that's never gonna happen. The good thing though is that we live in Europa, and whenever TD has played there it has not been very far away from Scandinavian countries. Think about how big USA is compared to Europe. LA is forexample a much longer journey away from Seattle, New York or Chicago, than Norway or Denmark to Berlin or London.
I see your point, Jacob. The die-hard TD fan will obviously travel nearly everywhere to see them perform live these days, and getting around Europe from our bases is Denmark and Norway is no problem today (as long as your economy allows it, of course)

But where TD to perform in f.ex. Copenhagen or Oslo/Bergen, they would probably also reach many new people, and most likely get some interest from the local media - when was the last time you read an article about TD in a Danish newspaper :?: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

cheers Edward ;)...nice hall as well...1820-1834 capacity....should create a nice atmosphere:

http://www.uclalive.org/TechSpecsRoyceHall.pdf
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

A real treat for the American fans 8) they have waited a long time.........sadly its impossible for me,my bank balance is no where near up to it :cry: Thanks for the message Edgar :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

jacob wrote:
Yeah, L.A. is about 3000 miles from Boston!
Here's to hoping they creep my way a bit. :-)
Gorgeous venue.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:A real treat for the American fans 8) they have waited a long time.........sadly its impossible for me,my bank balance is no where near up to it :cry: Thanks for the message Edgar :D 8)
way too expensive for me, and to be honest the States doesn't hold any interest to me. But it's good to see that TD are thinking of their US fans, and hopefully they'll play a few more gigs during their trip
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Thanks for the message, EF/EB! :D

I'd love to go to LA and see TD. I went to Long Beach, last year and had a great time driving up to Seattle. One reason why I can't afford to jet over for this. :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

"and your missus will allow you,"

Ahh yes. Very important words. How do I even begin to introduce the subject? :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Ive no problems with the 'Missus' statement - she'd be on the plane before me ! :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Ive no problems with the 'Missus' statement - she'd be on the plane before me ! :lol:
:mrgreen: